• Golden Deer

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Blue Lions

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Black Eagles

Votes: 6 54.5%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

This game is crack. Ridiculously addicted to it lol, love its gameplay loop of throwing up battles > monestary quests etc.

The soundtrack is epic. Especially the battle music.

The characters are really well developed and I enjoy watching their support conversations. Some of my favourite characters so far (because of their personality and tankiness in battle situations) include Dimitri, Felix, Dadue, Ashe, Annette, Bernetta, Ingrid, Mercedes etc. You get the idea - there's a lot.

Yeah tea party's are pretty tough from my experience! Well for some characters I feel like I know what to respond with easier than others, while for some I have no idea.

The 3DS era was the "husbando/waifu" era. (Marriage candidates for story characters and the player character). Might've put you off if you heard about it.
That stuff just added to the replay ability

so that thing happened last night where i was only going to play for an hour or so before bed then i looked at the clock and it was 3am. the combat sections are like crack.

only problem is i'm doing it on normal difficulty and the main characters are wayyy too OP. i normally sit them at the back and try not to use them.
also pretty sure im ******* up all my characters skills, just kinda winging it... dont really know what i should be going for there.

Yeah normal is too easy. Hard might sound daunting, but try it - It's not that punishing. Later the devs are patching in Lunatic mode for truly experienced players.

Yeah normal is too easy. Hard might sound daunting, but try it - It's not that punishing. Later the devs are patching in Lunatic mode for truly experienced players.
first time on a FE game which is why i went normal. i did go classic mode but with divine pulse & after getting the hang of it that doesnt really affect things anyway.
can you change to hard mid game? might have to give that a suss tonight

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Unfortunately you can't. If anyone here is looking into the game and hasn't started yet go it on hard. Normal is far too easy and I'm too far in to start over. Fantastic game though, just wish i had set it on hard. I'm a strategy noob too

Good thing you've got two other story paths left. Though I'm going to take a break to avoid burn out.

Finished my first play through. Ending was kind of abrupt... I guess they're keeping some stuff for dlc. Would have been better if they had elaborated more on some characters/parts of the story. Other than that though the game is amazing. I don't normally replay games but I will be with this. Thinking blue lions now.
Yeah i just finished the black eagles storyline and starting the blue lions one now straight away

Finished my first play through. Ending was kind of abrupt... I guess they're keeping some stuff for dlc. Would have been better if they had elaborated more on some characters/parts of the story. Other than that though the game is amazing. I don't normally replay games but I will be with this. Thinking blue lions now.

I'm not sure if story details are being kept for DLC- I think you discover the rest by playing the other two houses.

I'm taking a break for now though since each play through is such a big investment.

Just finished my first play through with the Blue Lions, took 69 hours.

Great game from start to finish and I really liked the character info you get after it's finished.

Golden Deer for new game plus now.

Who'd you marry? I chose Annette.

I'm not sure if story details are being kept for DLC- I think you discover the rest by playing the other two houses.

I'm taking a break for now though since each play through is such a big investment.
hmm hope so. i definitely need a break before round two. married Petra... foreign chicks just do something to me haha

I'm so bad at the game that I had to restart the second battle... ugh. The Joycon drift issue makes menus a pain, too. I have to stay still during dialogue scenes to wait in case my choices get changed without my input.

Might start a new file anyway with a female Byleth.

Really enjoying this game, this is my first actual Fire Emblem experience outside of Marth maining in Melee.

The only gripe is that I can't see how others are spending their time etc because the feature is blocked to those who haven't paid for Nintendo Online. Which I think is kinda scummy since it isn't any actual interaction with players.

Back