Fireworks are for idiots

Remove this Banner Ad

Oct 23, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Melbourne Hawks, NY Rangers
Let's go out and take in all the loud noises and bright lights. :drunk:

If you like fireworks, you probably have ADD or are dumber than a houseplant. We should be gradually weeding these people out of our civilization, yet for some reason the TV networks and society in general seems to endorse anyone with a need to let off a series of loud shiny explosions, rather than call them out for the morons they are.

This, along with the exploitation of animals, is why we are the worst species.

Here. Clap and point at your lights and sounds, you simpletons.

original-30184-1404423673-14.jpg

They're more fun when it's legal to light them yourself.
My kids are in Czech and they did all their own fireworks for Xmas and New Years, I’m hoping they dont come home minus an eye or a finger :oops: The men have a few drinks and set them all up.

Things have gone all pear shaped for Podgey since the MILF around the corner - who in his dreamland is his "therapist" - took out the AVO on him.

Enjoy your shiny lights and loud noises. You're the reason Transformers films exist.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My kids are in Czech and they did all their own fireworks for Xmas and New Years, I’m hoping they dont come home minus an eye or a finger :oops: The men have a few drinks and set them all up.

We've attend a few homemade cracker nights over the years

Eyebrows... who needs them?

Enjoy your shiny lights and loud noises. You're the reason Transformers films exist.
So its his fault i had to watch those transformer movies in the late 80's? The original transformers > michael bay

We've attend a few homemade cracker nights over the years

Eyebrows... who needs them?
I grew up with penny bangers and ‘Guy Fawkes Night’ there were always kids at school afterwards with bandaged hands and eye patches lol. I remember my dad and his mates putting out many a grass fire on his mates farm.

Berwick done my head in.
Fireworks and loud doof doof till 3 am.

Making up for it tonight with a small playlist played ultra loud.

Victoria-The Kinks.
Summer In The City
St. Louis ,Easybeats
Stay With Me,Faces.
Love Lies Bleeding,Elton John.

Magic.

Carna Tiges!!!!!!

If you like fireworks, you probably have ADD or are dumber than a houseplant. We should be gradually weeding these people out of our civilization, yet for some reason the TV networks and society in general seems to endorse anyone with a need to let off a series of loud shiny explosions, rather than call them out for the morons they are.

You're off to s**t start this year.

what a miserable campaigner you are..

I present a small picture gallery of how others here view you..
open-uri20150422-20810-11ej849_779819a7.jpeg

grumpy_gesturing.gif

h0jde67z3tp4eg8e9jf6.jpeg

229f86399d174f771f1621e2f4a83b9c.png

merry christmas moron.. :oops::thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back