First club to 17 premierships?

Who will be the first club to 17 premierships?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Yep same with cats not having a b2b. That’s the first thing people will look at and think they are the worst dynasty, couldn’t even defend the flag 🤣 it’s inevitable. Fun fact they are the only team to have won 3 flags and not had a b2b with it in their dynasty. Amazing lol just terrible.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

yes because no body ever talks about pre-1989 Hawthorn 😂😂😂

Gotta leave a few players so other teams can make finals

Though their systems should take care of that
With that squad, I don't even reckon Geelong would need to worry about a system or that sports science thingy.

They could just go with the 1 on 1 model that was in place up until circa 2013 and they'd still destroy everyone.

With that squad, I don't even reckon Geelong would need to worry about a system or that sports science thingy.

They could just go with the 1 on 1 model that was in place up until circa 2013 and they'd still destroy everyone.

Wonder why they changed it then? Chris Scott must’ve cooked it hard and cost them heaps of flags 🤣. Genius.

Gotta leave a few players so other teams can make finals

Though their systems should take care of that

F it. I’m putting you all on ignore, bunch of ignorant trolls you lot. Enjoy Gary ‘the finals spud’ Snr, Gary the mercenary gold coast suns legend and your no b2b. Good riddance.

Which would suggest it’s difficult to do, for starters.

Secondly Hawthorn didn’t win back to back flags until 1989. Do you think anyone have a f***

Nup, it means no dynasty team was that bad. One of the biggest chokes in all of sport tbh being that good in H&A and still losing, no wonder you have to comfort yourself with that superteam crap short man syndrome at its finest. Shouldn’t even be considered a dynasty imo. Every other one could do it. It’s a requirement. Now goodbye and cope.

Last edited:
Nup, it means no dynasty team was that bad. One of the biggest chokes in all of sport tbh being that good in H&A and still losing, no wonder you have to comfort yourself with that superteam crap short man syndrome at its finest. Shouldn’t even be considered a dynasty imo. Every other one could do it. It’s a requirement. Now goodbye and cope.

Say cope more.

The fact that THIS is where you took a discussion about the fact that the 09-10 St Kilda team (we didn’t even WIN in 2010 ffs 😂😂😂😂) probably says more about your struggles to cope with the cats team from that era than anyone else’s.

If you think that’s one of the biggest chokes in all of sport you don’t watch much sport. We f***ed a golden opportunity sure. Every high ranked side that loses a grand final does. I’d suggest you don’t watch a lot, or know a lot about, other sport if that’s how you classify it

Your standards will never be met due to blind nostalgia so much so you’d sacrifice the achievements of your current teams flags in a debate to hold up the 07-11 team. You still gonna say 07-11 team is the best in 20, 30, 40 years time? Yeah I think you will unfortunately. I won’t with Richmond cause I’m realistic. Next dynasty team will be better no matter who’s it is, it’s the nature of sport.

How am I the only one who gets what you’re trying to say?
Think about 20 of our 07-11 premiership winning players at one point or another were All Australian in their career. Unsure if that’s been matched before

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hahahaha no

2007 Premiership year was Joel Selwood's first season, He played 21 games and kicked 7 goals.

2022 Premiership year was Joel Selwood's last season. He played 21 games and kicked 7 goals.

4 Premierships in the Selwood dynasty, but yeah. It has ended.

STATS SOURCE: AFL Tables - Joel Selwood - Stats - Statistics

For every post he writes there’s about 5 people quoting him and half of the time insulting him. Imagine if it was some depressed dude and you blokes set them off over the edge.

Hit the ignore button ffs
Too right. 'Footyhate' is fun and all, but some people take this sh*t waaaaaay too seriously.
So no comment on the way he addresses others?

If you're gonna give it out, you've got to be able to cop it back.

2007 Premiership year was Joel Selwood's first season, He played 21 games and kicked 7 goals.

2022 Premiership year was Joel Selwood's last season. He played 21 games and kicked 7 goals.

4 Premierships in the Selwood dynasty, but yeah. It has ended.

STATS SOURCE: AFL Tables - Joel Selwood - Stats - Statistics

If Selwood counts as a team then sure. Dunno how he’s gonna go against 22 players though.

So a Silver Medalist in a strong Olympic field can't be rated as superior to a Gold Medalist in a weaker field in a different year?

A Runner-Up in a strong Cox Plate field can't be rated as superior to a Cox Plate winner in a different year in a weaker field?

I rate Lohnro, who started favourite in two Cox Plates (including one of them with Sunline and Northerly in the same race) but never won one, a far better horse than Shamus Award and Pinker Pinker who won it against average fields in their respective winning years.

Can you not get your head around that logic?
Or Vo Rogue's 1990 Australia Cup win over Better Loosen Up, Super Impose, Stylish Century and Kingston Rule? That was a hot field!

How am I the only one who gets what you’re trying to say?
Think about 20 of our 07-11 premiership winning players at one point or another were All Australian in their career. Unsure if that’s been matched before

Cheers but I’m all g. They aren’t important people in my life.

Yeah dunno if it’s been matched. For sure the most talented list in the history of the game imo better than the lions. But unfortunately that’s not enough praise for the people on here. I just think the systems today outweigh that, not allowed to have that opinion I guess without getting mauled, pretty sick. 🤷‍♂️

If Selwood counts as a team then sure. Dunno how he’s gonna go against 22 players though.

Selwood would eat 'em alive. And when we get the rights to human cloning and splice Selwood and Ablett DNA together Richmond won't win another game against us. Dimma will have to give Vladimir Putin a slab to start a nuclear war just to stop us!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh yeah:cool:

Selwood wiould eat 'em alive. And when we get the rights to human cloning and splice Selwood and Ablett DNA together Richmond won't win another game against us. Dimma will have to give Vladimir Putin a slab to start a nuclear war just to stop us!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh yeah:cool:

Haha yeah for sure, but dunno if the world can provide Selwood enough head bandages for that.

So no comment on the way he addresses others?

If you're gonna give it out, you've got to be able to cop it back.
None of you ever have anything nice to say about him and at this point seems evident that you’d rather waste hours of your life arguing with a young bloke you’re never going to agree with? At least Phatboy tries educating the kid but some of you seem miserable. The ignore feature was literally created for scenarios like this one.

I’ve got to respect Falcon perseverance for coming back to this website to deal with high school drama bullying s**t

Back