First coach to be sacked in 2017?

Which coach will be the first sacked in 2017?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Hinkley or Richardson

Both sets of fans are in Gaga land thinking they have premiership lists And actually compete.

Both will struggle to make the 8 mainly due to both coaches being average at best.

Anyone that voted for Beveridge just need to throat punch themselves. We could not win a game and he isn't getting sacked.

The expectations of the fans has little to do with which coach gets sacked first. If you honestly think Richardson will get sacked this year I'd suggest you have no idea, but I'm guessing you're just trolling.

The expectations of the fans has little to do with which coach gets sacked first. If you honestly think Richardson will get sacked this year I'd suggest you have no idea, but I'm guessing you're just trolling.

Why?

How have StKilda drastically improved under him other than drafting?

If they finish bottom 6 (which is a possibility ) his position has to be under fire

But hey why not call people a troll be used you don't like that they say, well done.

No, I think Eade will be okay for this year, subject to what transpires, he may be under the pump to see out all of 2018 though.

Eade's contact finishes at the end of the season, and I just don't see Gold Coast offering him a new contact, unless the Suns see some solid improvement this year.

Why do you think that Chris Scott won't be coaching Geelong in 2018?

Eade's contact finishes at the end of the season, and I just don't see Gold Coast offering him a new contact, unless the Suns see some solid improvement this year.

Why do you think that Chris Scott won't be coaching Geelong in 2018?

I'm a little ambivalent about the Scott bros.

Chris inherited a very good team and won a flag in his first year, since then he has had to plan the phase out of the long-term players and find replacements but from my perspective, hasn't been able to or wanted to, develop young players preferring to keep bringing in top-up types. I think it's only a matter of time till the bough breaks and badly.

Pretty funny Brisbane can't find an adequate coach while the Scott brothers both coach other clubs.

Eade.
GCS may improve, but not at the rate that will entitle Eade to a renewal.
I also think from all the lists GCS are the most malleable in regards to installing a new system.
I see a reluctance to remove him given they've already
sacked McKenna. There's a risk with turning over coaches too often I think. Doesn't mean they wont, but if they do they would have to stay thick with the next one, and choose carefully.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I see a reluctance to remove him given they've already
sacked McKenna. There's a risk with turning over coaches too often I think. Doesn't mean they wont, but if they do they would have to stay thick with the next one, and choose carefully.
Yes, that is pertinent.
Choosing Eade was probably the best fit at the time. If the changes he's initiated on and off the field bare fruit and they improve at an acceptable rate, he should continue.

Hardwick, Hinkley, the two Scotts & Buckley, everyone else will be there next year.

Brian cook said on radio last week they are preparing to offer chris scott a 2 year extension and they expect it to be finalised shortly.

Saints have a tough fixture from rounds 1-10. Then they got the crows after a bye. Also, if your team gets crippled by injury like freo did last year, your team will have a very long year

Saints have a tough fixture from rounds 1-10. Then they got the crows after a bye. Also, if your team gets crippled by injury like freo did last year, your team will have a very long year

Even if we finished bottom 4 I dont think Richo would be sacked in 2017.

I'm a little ambivalent about the Scott bros.

Chris inherited a very good team and won a flag in his first year, since then he has had to plan the phase out of the long-term players and find replacements but from my perspective, hasn't been able to or wanted to, develop young players preferring to keep bringing in top-up types. I think it's only a matter of time till the bough breaks and badly.

Chris Scott inherited a team that had just been spanked in a preliminary final, by a Collingwood team that was on average 3 years younger than Geelong's team.

Many people thought that Geelong team was finished, and they were widely tipped to miss the top 8 in 2011.

You suggest that Scott hasn't developed young talent, and I raise you the likes of Duncan, Motlop, Guthrie, Menzel, Blicavs, Cockatoo and Lang.

you sure about that? he has been your coach for 3 years with a 22 wins, 43 losses and 1 draw record. You guys get bottom 6 and things will be asked.
Leon's record wouldn't be much better, and he aint goin nowhere. Misses the obvious fact they are moving forward. Not a lot of talk of Ross being sacked after last year, rightfully so given the horrible injuries. Haven't seen a credible argument they will finish bottom 6?

Wow !!

Wouldn't have been expecting that to happen right now.

Its not surprising as senior mgt have been talking about it for a while.

Personally i think scott has done a good job and its a good call but others may disagree.

Leon's record wouldn't be much better, and he aint goin nowhere. Misses the obvious fact they are moving forward. Not a lot of talk of Ross being sacked after last year, rightfully so given the horrible injuries. Haven't seen a credible argument they will finish bottom 6?
Freo would of been stupid to sac Ross after 2016 disaster. For 2 simple facts that the pay out would of been huge and who is out there to replace that is as good or as better than Ross Lyon? You don't sack anyone after one bad season.

Still Predict Freo will finish between 5th and 14th. Realistically with less injuries and a fairer fixture, Freo should get 7-10 wins.

Back