FTA-TV First Date - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

It's anti-religious propaganda with a bit too much sex and nudity and other naughty stuff thrown in. Or is that Bachelor In Paradise? :p

Is voting compulsory for Australian citizens for Eurostralia Vision?

Does anyone watch Hughesy's show? Its not as bad as I thought.
Watched the first episode and it confirmed my suspicions that it would be very dependent on the quality of the guest comedians.

The couple of times I've come across it since then, the panel has been very underwhelming - once one of the panelists was just some Ch10 "personality", and wasn't even a comedian

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wasn't talking to you...
2ezthcx.gif

I don't have Foxtel. But for no other reason than to keep good relations itt, I'll pay more attention to it than I normally would.

I'm not a guy that likes to make things conditional. So I'll put no pressure on anyone here to watch the Spanish MotoGP this Sunday, 10pm.

It's coincidental that the weekend the FO starts, the French MotoGP is on the day before. You might notice I never mentioned any Formula 1 race.

I don't have Foxtel. But for no other reason than to keep good relations itt, I'll pay more attention to it than I normally would.

I'm not a guy that likes to make things conditional. So I'll put no pressure on anyone here to watch the Spanish MotoGP this Sunday, 10pm.

It's coincidental that the weekend the FO starts, the French MotoGP is on the day before. You might notice I never mentioned any Formula 1 race.

You can still watch the French Open
https://mediaweek.com.au/french-open-tennis-fox-sports-sbs/

French Open dates 21 May - 10 June!

Dodge... please feel free to continue not mentioning motor racing.
:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back