FTA-TV First Date - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awww. That's lovely. She trusts you more and more.
When Mia was a kitten, she used to sit on my shoulder when I did the dishes. Like a parrot.
What are do doing up at 6am? And please explain how you do the dishes like a parrot. Stop confusing me, deer.;)

My right arm looks like I spent all day yesterday shooting up. Bruises from fall on arm and needle entry on inside elbow. Better wear long sleeves today.:p

It's actually an annoying show.
But overall a good nights trash viewing.
C1 didn't appreciate my cat crack. Oops.

It was quality. Why anyone would have a v crappy second wedding i do not know tho.

Of course the grade A trash is tomorrow night @ 11pm. I think its the last charter for the season :(

Perhaps we could hire a cruise boat and film a Below Deck of our own. I'd cast Shell as Kate, but she seems more like a Rocky. I'd be Lee, but my hair isn't grey. I wonder who would be the nice wimmin deckhand who nobody remembers? I can't be bothered with a full cast list for us. Pick your own character.

So this is only the third series of five?

Perhaps we could hire a cruise boat and film a Below Deck of our own. I'd cast Shell as Kate, but she seems more like a Rocky. I'd be Lee, but my hair isn't grey. I wonder who would be the nice wimmin deckhand who nobody remembers? I can't be bothered with a full cast list for us. Pick your own character.

Hmmmm im not like Rocky trust me. I'd be like somewhere in the half way point between Rocky and... the other one, the boring one. Cannot recall her name for the life of me. Like sometimes I fire up, but i also do my job and do it well. And am friendly.

I'm definitely not the boss like Kate, could not do that job tbh.

Lee (captain)
Kate (chief stew)
Amy (second stew)
Rocky (third)
Eddie
Connie (deck hand)
Emile (deck)
Leon (dickhead chef)
Ben (cool chef)
Dane and David (deckhands)

dish-111115-below-deck-reunion-post-new.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)