FTA-TV First Date - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

btw I was surprised C1 watched MKR last night, he wasnt happy that those two girls made brownies lol
There is nothing much on free to air TV now that the new season has started. I told you in the MKR thread that I would never consider brownies as a dessert for a formal meal. It would be like having sandwiches as a main course. Brownies are snacks. Brownies with vanilla ice cream would be an appropriate dessert for a picnic lunch. Their meal was unbelievably plain. Salmon with a dill mustard sauce? It's not 1979. At least the other two couples made an effort.

I'm warming up to the show in spite of the fact that I thought it was a food show. It's not. The emphasis of the show is on the narrative of the night and a continuing narrative with protagonists and antagonists(can't really decide which is which on this show) duking it out each episode. They could be florists and the show's format would basically be the same.

I only saw a repeat of Wed's MAFS episode after midnight. I might try to catch up with the first episodes online, though it didn't impress me. The "brides" that I saw would put a guy off marriage forever.

And WTF does this country show episodes of shows on consecutive days? Did Australians develop a short memory span while I was away? Far too much reality programming on major networks. Channels 7, 9 and 10 used to have a good assortment of Australian and American dramas and comedies to choose from. I suppose I'll have to get Netflix or something to keep me sane.

And WTF does this country show episodes of shows on consecutive days? Did Australians develop a short memory span while I was away? Far too much reality programming on major networks. .

Yeah I completely agree. 2 times a week is plenty. That's how they should run MAFS- 1 wedding, 1 honeymoon ep, per week. Maybe do 3 weddings in one ep, rather than 2.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back