FTA-TV First Date - Part 4 and the summer of tennis

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Young Sam is one of the lifeguards on Bondi Rescue now. I thought he looked familiar when I saw the show. Of course, he's almost 20 years older than when I last saw him.

Young Sam is one of the lifeguards on Bondi Rescue now. I thought he looked familiar when I saw the show. Of course, he's almost 20 years older than when I last saw him.
Is Neighbours still on TV? At least that used to have good looking women on it compared to most of the mutts on Home and Away.
Kram what’s Fyfe done! He’s costing me my SuperCoach!
He may as well get injured and join half of his teammates.

Is anyone going to watch Aust Got Talent?
Maybe. I watched about half of the first US season in 2006. It was a summer replacement show. I did watch a few odd episodes of later series. I only know who Manu is of the judges and the host. It'll depend what else is on.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Maybe. I watched about half of the first US season in 2006. It was a summer replacement show. I did watch a few odd episodes of later series. I only know who Manu is of the judges and the host. It'll depend what else is on.
Nicole was the lead singer from the pussycat dolls

I forgot to watch AGT.

I might watch the new Survivor.

Last edited:
Horton under attack in social media. Sun Yang are angry.

I looked at Mack's Instagram account. I now know how to spell almost all of the filthy words in Chinese. I have no idea what they sound like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back