FTA-TV First Date - Part 4 and the summer of tennis

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I still haven't been to the thing yet, which is staggering.

Been once, can't say I was that "mindblown"- it's nice but it felt weird. Albeit the was for the cricket last year and not football so it may have been that

OMG Yesterday(today), the 15th, was(is) National Bagel Day in the US. I finished my last one over the weekend. :(

The US have a bagel day lol

When is Doughnut Day?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why the eff is Ch 7 showing Elvis Presley movies at noon ever single day? Did he die again? I want my Lifetime Movies!!!
Pretty sure when Skase owned Seven he also had a stake in MGM.. who made most of Elvis's movies. Now they probably pay nothing to show them.

God i am so bored, hurry the fu** up Monday
You're looking forward to Martin Luther King Jr. Day on Monday, too? God bless ya!

I had a couple of dreams just like him many years(decades) ago. They came true.

It's also my brother's 62nd birthday. I wish I was that young.

Good... errr... afternoon. I think the reason that Ch 7 has been showing Elvis movies at noon lately is because it was his birthday on Jan 8. But I want my unfaithful wife/husband, murder, teenage angst Lifetime movies back!!!

35 minutes til I can eat.
Gotta love intermittent fasting.
I'm just about to eat brunch- my usual sandwich with a cup of coffee. I don't know what intermittent fasting is. However, I do know what intermittent farting is. I have it too often. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back