FTA-TV First Date - Part 4 and the summer of tennis

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who is he? What is he doing on TV? Is he on Australia's Got Talent?

Do you mean Sir Henry of Wimbledon Common?

Tennis!! Pay attention.

Btw manu is the new judge on Aust got talent

Tennis!! Pay attention.

Btw manu is the new judge on Aust got talent
I haven't really watched any of the tennis, but I did have in on my TV on mute the other night while i was on YouTube.

I was wondering if Australia had AGT before. I checked and I see that it was last shown before I moved back. I watched the first series of America's Got Talent in 2006 but that was it. Meh. I also watched an episode a few years later when an illusionist was on. I had seen him many times at our local Six Flags theme park where I used to ride the roller coasters with my nephew. The guy was really good and made it into the first part of the finals. I also saw some Southern Christian family singers, all nice and wholesome, except it was found out later that the father was a child molester. Surprise! :rolleyes:

Last edited:

PT COOK EMERGENCY!!!!!
2dwhzm8.gif
WE MISSED IT!!!!!

Hazmat Operation at Car and Bus Collision

04/07/2019 By Point Cook TV

A Ford Ranger flat tray ute has hit the back of a Public Transport Victoria bus on Boardwalk Boulevard between Tom Roberts Parade and Sneydes Road in Point Cook this evening.

The accident occurred at approximately 7:15pm as many onlookers gathered to the scene of what could be described as a major emergency given the number of emergency vehicles in attendance.

There were more than 10 emergency vehicles on scene for the accident that involved a ute and a bus.

Many containers of Hydrochloric Acid were on the ute at the time of the accident, and some of the acid had been expelled from the containers and required the Hazmat team to be involved in a decontamination operation.

Witnesses on the scene said that they arrived to see a man being taken into an ambulance and that he was still being treated on the scene. The man’s condition is unknown.

Peoples could have been poisoned if on holiday at an infamous Pt Cook villa!!!!!!! Thoughts and prayers. :praying:

Point cook! Holiday destination.
I hope it wasn't rented out at the time. The holiday renters could have died. Perhaps they were on a tour at the Werribee Water Teatment plant.

Don't forget:

The 2019 FIFA Women's World Cup coverage starts at 12:30am Monday on SBS. USA vs Wooden Shoers

USA! :unitedstates: USA!:unitedstates: USA! :unitedstates:

I really just want us to win so Trump will be irritated because the co-captain, Megan Rapinoe, when asked if she'd go to the White House if they won and were invited by Trump said, " “I’m not going to the f---ing White House,”. Fierce! :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great to see your cat found a new home Chicago1
I see you read my post in the pets thread. That was about the only consolation about leaving her behind. She was never a problem. In fact the last pic taken of my mum was with Lily on her lap. She was so much a comfort in mum's last months. I knew that when I saw her in the shelter that she was the one to take the place of my Aussie born cat, Jordan, which had died six months earlier If only it wouldn't have been so expensive and complicated to bring her here. I've put the shelter in my will. They're a no kill shelter and they make you sign a pledge that you would return your cat or dog to the shelter if you could no longer take care of her/him instead of just giving the pet away. The pledge is not legal, but it was similar to the organisation I got Zsa Zsa from here.

Don't forget:

The 2019 FIFA Women's World Cup coverage starts at 12:30am Monday on SBS. USA vs Wooden Shoers

USA! :unitedstates: USA!:unitedstates: USA! :unitedstates:

I really just want us to win so Trump will be irritated because the co-captain, Megan Rapinoe, when asked if she'd go to the White House if they won and were invited by Trump said, " “I’m not going to the f---ing White House,”. Fierce! :D
I thought the WC was over.

Anyway, today's rest day and Wimbledon will be back tomorrow.

Barty lost lol I told you she would not win Wimbledon
Just a flash in the pan? Oh, well...

I believe that Princess Serena is still in. Oh, the joy... :D

But she will have gotten further than the new pretend queen of tennis.

Who is that? Barty? Maybe on rankings I guess...WTA is a mess there isn't any consistency it's why you see who knows how many Slam winners

Can never respect Serena after what she did to Osaka in that final. She has zero humility. Couldn't even let Osaka have her moment, it was all about her, when it was her that was in the wrong JackNah_8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back