FTA-TV First Date - Part 4 and the summer of tennis

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
8. Shell has become a lady of the night to supplement her miserly teacher aid salary and is far too busy to post.
9. Making microwave nachos at her local Messican restaurant and is saving to fly to Mexico so she can sneek into the US to continue her Nuevo Messicana gourmet cuisine career.
10. Preparing for her 2020 coaching career at St. Kilda/Norf/Carlton/Freo/Gold Coast.
11. New mistress of Donald Trump.

What does Chicago1 drink, gin I bet!
Chicago1 does not drink alcohol. One cup of coffee in the morning and nothing else but water the rest of the day. No soft drinks, no juice, nothing but water. Well, he did have a strawberry milkshake from Hungry Jack's a few weeks ago, but please don't tell his doctors.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who is your doctor
Which one? I have 8 doctors. GP, Cardiologist, Neurologist, Nephrologist, Gastroenterologist, Optometrist, Opthalmologist and Dentist. The first four I see regularly. I also have a Physiotherapist and Occupational Therapist that I've been seeing for about six weeks, once or twice a week. I keep the medical profession in this country occupied.

Which one? I have 8 doctors. GP, Cardiologist, Neurologist, Nephrologist, Gastroenterologist, Optometrist, Opthalmologist and Dentist. The first four I see regularly. I also have a Physiotherapist and Occupational Therapist that I've been seeing for about six weeks, once or twice a week. I keep the medical profession in this country occupied.
hm they won't be happy to hear you are eating HJ.

true that. I hate KFC, do you like Red Rooster?

Honestly not big on takeaway, have Thai or Indian on occasions but prefer to cook something fresh

Weirdly it’s one of the better ones- in moderation it’s fine. KFC is the worst!
It's garbage but I always look forward to grabbing it a couple of times when I go to Perth, it's usually only every 3 months or so though. When lived in the city didn't really eat it any more than that either, or even any other fast food.

It's garbage but I always look forward to grabbing it a couple of times when I go to Perth, it's usually only every 3 months or so though. When lived in the city didn't really eat it any more than that either, or even any other fast food.

Watching Freo should bring you excitement not wanting to get KFC! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back