FTA-TV First Date - Part 4 and the summer of tennis

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could do Office Space tonight, or any night really unless there's a good tennis match on...

Tomorrow night im assuming Barty will be on 7pm, so could do it after.

There'll be good matches every night from here on I think. Go Djokovic

Maybe tomorrow night because Rafa shouldn't have too much trouble with Tiafoe

Maybe tomorrow night because Rafa shouldn't have too much trouble with Tiafoe

Oh i want to see him play too! The yank??

Yesterday Nadal was walking over his opponent and ******* nine had no extra games on GEM, so we missed his 4 setter. *img morons- someone even rang up AW during Muck on the pluck and complained about that same thing. So dumb- Nadal is winning 6-0 ffs..

Oh i want to see him play too! The yank??

Yesterday Nadal was walking over his opponent and ******* nine had no extra games on GEM, so we missed his 4 setter. ****img morons- someone even rang up AW during Muck on the pluck and complained about that same thing. So dumb- Nadal is winning 6-0 ffs..

Yeah Frankie tiafoe. He upset Anderson and Dimitrov so far in this tournament but Rafa is just Rafa so I can't see him making it any further. Good to see players like him, tsitsipas, Bautista agut making it to the later stages

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tennis would be very expensive to compete, unless you're making big bucks thru sponsorship.

Think about it- you play for an AFL club you get paid, contract, everything is covered. Coaches, etc.

Youre a tennis player you gotta pay for all that.

A general rule of thumb I heard for how much sport can cost is - the smaller the ball, the more expensive it is to play

I think the main examples were golf, tennis, and cricket. Maybe even hockey. But it's a lot easier to play soccer, basketball or footy in terms of equipment. Get one ball and you're set

There's also a degree of "snobiness" and exclusiveness with tennis and golf... and rowing you could chuck in.

You need money to play these sports, there's no doubt about that.

There's a good game of NFL on right now on 7mate if that floats your boat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back