FTA-TV First Date - Part 4 and the summer of tennis

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

My friends did a river cruise from Budapest to Amsterdam almost two years ago. They really liked it. Last year was their Adriatic cruise.
They're great if you don't want much time to explore for yourself. The number of times I saw a big group of people following a guide from the boat (or a bus that came from the boat), walk around for the morning and then go back to the boat (or bus) was amazing

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What you doin Chicago1 ?
I was watching the repeat of MKR and commenting on it to add to the MKR thread. I fell asleep during the show last evening. Had a doctor's appt in the afternoon so was tired when I got home. I was invited to go out to dinner tonight with my friends but turned it down. The cardiologist increased my meds starting today and I'm having side effects. Don't ask. I had them when I first started the meds so I'll probably be OK in a few days.

I was watching the repeat of MKR and commenting on it to add to the MKR thread. I fell asleep during the show last evening. Had a doctor's appt in the afternoon so was tired when I got home. I was invited to go out to dinner tonight with my friends but turned it down. The cardiologist increased my meds starting today and I'm having side effects. Don't ask. I had them when I first started the meds so I'll probably be OK in a few days.
Are you enjoying the new MKR teams?
The mum keeps crying...tho I like the mother/son team.
And...does the home-schooled team's American affiliation embarrass you? Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back