FTA-TV First Date - Part 4 and the summer of tennis

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Perhaps it's some kind of a fetish thing? I don't know. HomerThompson might know. His avatar is a cartoon of himself I believe.

Top 10 reasons for shaving one's head before first signs of baldness:
1) Textual fetish
2) Low maintenance
3) Mow + texta = instant ranga disguise
4) Visual fetish
5) Velcro-like attachment = no more losing pillow during the night
6) Improved aerodynamics
7) Sunburn fetish
8) Sunscreen fetish
9) Hat fetish
10) Multi-fetish fetish

Today's Lifetime Movie on Ch 7:

The Wrong Woman

12:00PM - 2:00PM

A sweet, caring, working wife and mother answers the door one afternoon to learn that she is under arrest for attempted murder.

It's a good thing that none of the wimmins on here are sweet and caring. They're safe.

OK. I remember this one. Ranga woman gets murdered. So what's the problem?

The Wrong Woman

A sweet, caring, working wife and mother answers the door one afternoon to learn that she is under arrest for attempted murder.

It's a good thing that none of the wimmins on here are sweet and caring. They're safe.

OK. I remember this one. Ranga woman gets murdered. So what's the problem?
I'd be careful C1, you're provoking a talented bunch.
I doubt any would be arrested for _attempted_ anything.

;-)

I'd be careful C1, you're provoking a talented bunch.
I doubt any would be arrested for _attempted_ anything.

;-)
I believe that one of them is quite capable of murder. A couple of others, not so much. Should we conduct a poll? Or should we have a voluntary postal survey? How much does a stamp cost? They still make them, don't they? Too many decisions.

The Wrong Woman

Sorry, Winnie Cooper could never kill anyone. She's innocent!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ta Homes. 😎👍
Just try it. ;)

Did you see the commercial for the Lego Masters show coming to Ch9? The Lego expert, Ryan, is a Bulldogs supporter who came to Chicago twice for a Lego Convention which he invited me to go to. He built a replica of the Love Boat for one of the conventions and Captain Stubing went to the convention to see it.

2rxy4i9.jpg

Went to a few Cubs games with Ryan and his family and had dinner with them all. His lovely mum even drove over to our home to meet my mum. I went to the footy with them during one of my Melbourne visits. Great people. Ryan was a member of WOOF, but I don't think he posted here.

https://www.news.com.au/entertainme...s/news-story/21fa19c9286b81ef9615bd24ce7ddfbc

Just try it. ;)

Did you see the commercial for the Lego Masters show coming to Ch9? The Lego expert, Ryan, is a Bulldogs supporter who came to Chicago twice for a Lego Convention which he invited me to go to. He built a replica of the Love Boat for one of the conventions and Captain Stubing went to the convention to see it.

2rxy4i9.jpg

Went to a few Cubs games with Ryan and his family and had dinner with them all. His lovely mum even drove over to our home to meet my mum. I went to the footy with them during one of my Melbourne visits. Great people. Ryan was a member of WOOF, but I don't think he posted here.

https://www.news.com.au/entertainme...s/news-story/21fa19c9286b81ef9615bd24ce7ddfbc
Lego Masters looks like fun.

Lego Masters looks like fun.
I've never owned Legos but my nephews in the states had them. It's Ryan's profession. I had no idea that there was such a way to earn a living.

There are worse ways to earn a living.

Hey C1.. Is Thor going to be at our first game?
Well, Captain America might be. Depends on the weather and how I feel. I'll take an Uber to Essendon Station then the train to Marvel and do the reverse after the game. I called Ticketmaster and should be able to get an accessible area ticket since I'll have my walker to sit on. I'd need it with me to get to the toilet or get food. I feel welll enough today to possibly have gone, but each day is different.

I ordered Uber Eats for the first time since delivery is free for two weeks as a new customer. Too warm to walk down to fish 'n chips shop and I just heard thunder. Fish souvlaki, three potato cakes and a small Greek salad. Mmmm...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back