FTA-TV First Date - Part 4 and the summer of tennis

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Green book is a great movie
I loved it. I had never heard of the Greenbook before. I thought about how it was in Texas when I went to university just eight years after this was depicted. I didn't really know any blacks down there but I did find out about what they had to put up with. My best friends were Mexican-Americans, or Chicanos, as they were called back then. I guess that's one reason why I hate the whole wall bullshit since I saw how they were treated by some back in the early 70s.

Enjoy Knifepoint.

Ate at Dumplings Plus. Delicious. And then had coffee at Chocolateria San Churro. One of the best afternoons I've had since my brother was here last September. BP was great.

We just stayed on Level 1 so we missed the knifings on the upper levels. I felt safe. TYJ :D

I loved it. I had never heard of the Greenbook before. I thought about how it was in Texas when I went to university just eight years after this was depicted. I didn't really know any blacks down there but I did find out about what they had to put up with. My best friends were Mexican-Americans, or Chicanos, as they were called back then. I guess that's one reason why I hate the whole wall bullshit since I saw how they were treated by some back in the early 70s.

Ate at Dumplings Plus. Delicious. And then had coffee at Chocolateria San Churro. One of the best afternoons I've had since my brother was here last September. BP was great.

We just stayed on Level 1 so we missed the knifings on the upper levels. I felt safe. TYJ :D
:rainbow::thumbsu:

Shell Today's Ch 7 noon movie is just up your alley;

The Night Stalker (2016)
An account of serial killer Richard Ramírez and his rampage in California during the mid-1980s.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back