(Log in to remove this ad.)

Chicago1

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Chicago Cubs
That’s annoying for sure
It hasn't bothered me too much with 7Plus and the other channels having online services. Now that I've found a Netflixy site I have more than enough shows to keep me occupied. In fact, too many. My neurologist wants me to get out more under supervision. Easier said than done.

LukeParkerno1

Make me an Admin!
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Sydney Swans
It hasn't bothered me too much with 7Plus and the other channels having online services. Now that I've found a Netflixy site I have more than enough shows to keep me occupied. In fact, too many. My neurologist wants me to get out more under supervision. Easier said than done.
Just take it Day by day, baby steps so to speak.

Chicago1

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Chicago Cubs
Just take it Day by day, baby steps so to speak.
That's what I take with my walker. LOL I'm supposed to have physiotherapy and the doctor wants me to join a senior care group to get me out of the house. I'm also getting a house cleaner. I'm the kind of person who will try to clean my unit before the cleaner arrives. ;)

Chicago1

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Chicago Cubs
So you chose MKR and not TAR Chicago1 ?? I couldn't resist TAR.

"Employable Me" is on the ABC later. Would recommend...it's very heartwarming.
No. I'm watching TAR. I'll catch up with MKR.

I might try and watch Employable Me later or maybe tomorrow. I miss not having a job, even though my last one was unpaid for 14 years. My friend offered to give me some of her students to tutor, but I can't guarantee how I'll be feeling on any one day. As usual I felt horrible this morning, but have been OK since I took my last meds.

OMG TAR is amazing! I know almost all of these contestants since I've watched Big Brother US up to two years ago, TAR and Survivor.

LukeParkerno1

Make me an Admin!
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Sydney Swans
That's what I take with my walker. LOL I'm supposed to have physiotherapy and the doctor wants me to join a senior care group to get me out of the house. I'm also getting a house cleaner. I'm the kind of person who will try to clean my unit before the cleaner arrives. ;)
I hate people cleaning my place they always put things away in the wrong place

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Chicago1

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Chicago Cubs
I hate people cleaning my place they always put things away in the wrong place
I've never had a cleaner. I've been been THE cleaner. Will my dishes stink if I only have them washed once a week? I'm not even supposed to be putting my wet clothes on the line outside. And I can't even change my bed sheets. I'll just pretend that I'm at Caesars Palace in Vegas. Will I get a chocolate on my pillow afterwards? So much to worry about.

TAR : Nicole hasn't cried yet. Surprising. I hate Rupert and his wife. I've also sick of seeing Rachel.

darklake

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Forgot to post this last night:
Watched it. Why did you set me up to watch a program where I'd :'( ? I'll have to watch the other episodes now. Great night for TV for a change with TAR, MKR and EM.
That travel guy was adorable. And looks alot like my brother.
It was great.

That ep was unusual in that they all got jobs. The participants in past episodes were not so successful.

Top Bottom