Brownlow Medallist
Apr 19, 2001
No longer Trumpland
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Chicago Cubs
Don't forget:

The 2019 FIFA Women's World Cup coverage starts at 12:30am Monday on SBS. USA vs Wooden Shoers

USA! :unitedstates: USA!:unitedstates: USA! :unitedstates:

I really just want us to win so Trump will be irritated because the co-captain, Megan Rapinoe, when asked if she'd go to the White House if they won and were invited by Trump said, " “I’m not going to the f---ing White House,”. Fierce! :D

Chicago1

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 19, 2001
No longer Trumpland
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Chicago Cubs
Great to see your cat found a new home Chicago1
I see you read my post in the pets thread. That was about the only consolation about leaving her behind. She was never a problem. In fact the last pic taken of my mum was with Lily on her lap. She was so much a comfort in mum's last months. I knew that when I saw her in the shelter that she was the one to take the place of my Aussie born cat, Jordan, which had died six months earlier If only it wouldn't have been so expensive and complicated to bring her here. I've put the shelter in my will. They're a no kill shelter and they make you sign a pledge that you would return your cat or dog to the shelter if you could no longer take care of her/him instead of just giving the pet away. The pledge is not legal, but it was similar to the organisation I got Zsa Zsa from here.

JackNah_8

Hall of Famer
Jan 15, 2012
AFL Club
Richmond
Don't forget:

The 2019 FIFA Women's World Cup coverage starts at 12:30am Monday on SBS. USA vs Wooden Shoers

USA! :unitedstates: USA!:unitedstates: USA! :unitedstates:

I really just want us to win so Trump will be irritated because the co-captain, Megan Rapinoe, when asked if she'd go to the White House if they won and were invited by Trump said, " “I’m not going to the f---ing White House,”. Fierce! :D
I thought the WC was over.

Anyway, today's rest day and Wimbledon will be back tomorrow.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

LukeParkerno1

Make me an Admin!
Sep 23, 2005
Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Sydney Swans
But she will have gotten further than the new pretend queen of tennis.
Who is that? Barty? Maybe on rankings I guess...WTA is a mess there isn't any consistency it's why you see who knows how many Slam winners

Can never respect Serena after what she did to Osaka in that final. She has zero humility. Couldn't even let Osaka have her moment, it was all about her, when it was her that was in the wrong JackNah_8

JackNah_8

Hall of Famer
Jan 15, 2012
AFL Club
Richmond
Who is that? Barty? Maybe on rankings I guess...WTA is a mess there isn't any consistency it's why you see who knows how many Slam winners

Can never respect Serena after what she did to Osaka in that final. She has zero humility. Couldn't even let Osaka have her moment, it was all about her, when it was her that was in the wrong JackNah_8
Yes poor Serena, you know she's a mum. She demands an apology.

Hope she loses next round

Top Bottom