I'll brik u
May 2, 2007
WA
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Chicago Bears, de Boer, Arsenal
Has anyone here ever had vertigo?

Got that last night, a bit scary when you don't know what it is.

Kram

I'll brik u
May 2, 2007
WA
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Chicago Bears, de Boer, Arsenal
Yeah was just laying down in bed watching TV feeling fine and then all of a sudden out of the blue everything starts spinning, like you had just finished one of those make yourself dizzy games you play as a kid. Very weird sensation. Thankfully it only lasted a few minutes though!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Chicago1

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 19, 2001
No longer Trumpland
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Chicago Cubs

JackNah_8

Hall of Famer
Jan 15, 2012
AFL Club
Richmond

Chicago1

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 19, 2001
No longer Trumpland
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Chicago Cubs
Tennis!! Pay attention.

Btw manu is the new judge on Aust got talent
I haven't really watched any of the tennis, but I did have in on my TV on mute the other night while i was on YouTube.

I was wondering if Australia had AGT before. I checked and I see that it was last shown before I moved back. I watched the first series of America's Got Talent in 2006 but that was it. Meh. I also watched an episode a few years later when an illusionist was on. I had seen him many times at our local Six Flags theme park where I used to ride the roller coasters with my nephew. The guy was really good and made it into the first part of the finals. I also saw some Southern Christian family singers, all nice and wholesome, except it was found out later that the father was a child molester. Surprise! :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Chicago1

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 19, 2001
No longer Trumpland
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Chicago Cubs
PT COOK EMERGENCY!!!!!
WE MISSED IT!!!!!

Hazmat Operation at Car and Bus Collision

04/07/2019 By Point Cook TV

A Ford Ranger flat tray ute has hit the back of a Public Transport Victoria bus on Boardwalk Boulevard between Tom Roberts Parade and Sneydes Road in Point Cook this evening.

The accident occurred at approximately 7:15pm as many onlookers gathered to the scene of what could be described as a major emergency given the number of emergency vehicles in attendance.

There were more than 10 emergency vehicles on scene for the accident that involved a ute and a bus.

Many containers of Hydrochloric Acid were on the ute at the time of the accident, and some of the acid had been expelled from the containers and required the Hazmat team to be involved in a decontamination operation.

Witnesses on the scene said that they arrived to see a man being taken into an ambulance and that he was still being treated on the scene. The man’s condition is unknown.

Peoples could have been poisoned if on holiday at an infamous Pt Cook villa!!!!!!! Thoughts and prayers. :praying:♥

Top Bottom