FTA-TV First Date - Part 4 and the summer of tennis

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its bulls**t tho. Without question- re. Ladder placings and were at pies home ground.

I do get it, but not when you are locking out 50,000+ fans. Geelong is a beautiful stadium, but it's not big enough when a second Melbourne side is involved. All interstate finals you get should 100% be at your home ground. Will be interesting if you draw Brisbane in a prelim where it is.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Geez I had forgot how ****ed of a job painting a ceiling is, who would be a painter for a living especially when the pay is s**t.

Haha am so glad im hiring someone. Will give him a hand tho eg. Help bring the stuff up, whatever.

Q. Am i meant to move the furniture or is that his job?

Haha am so glad im hiring someone. Will give him a hand tho eg. Help bring the stuff up, whatever.

Q. Am i meant to move the furniture or is that his job?
I wondered about this for when getting new carpet. Probably best to move it for him to be nice, you are paying him by the hour as well.

Which colours have you decided on?

I was tortured at physio yesterday. My legs are aching today, but the hardest part was working on my balance. I had a sub yesterday. She even made me use weights to punch the air with my fists. I'm no Lionel Rose, that's for sure.

Im still deciding between a few shades or purple v a few shades of grey. (am thinking a darker/middle shade of purple for the bedroom v a pale/light shade of grey for the living)

I'll see if i can find the colours online when I decide 100% and post them. Should be getting the paint on Saturday- wanna get it all done before i go away next week.

You're the one going to have to live with the colours. Why should anyone else's opinion matter in the end. Everyone has different tastes. Yours is the one that really matters. Gosh, if I would have taken my parents' advise about where to move back in 1975, I'd probably still be living in South America. Don't you dare say a word! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back