FTA-TV First Date - Part 4 and the summer of tennis

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you watch Secret life of us yet?
No. Want to start it when I can watch one or two episodes a day consistently. I've had a few things to do and places to go in the last week. I'm doing my Sunday shopping today instead in about two hours then I have a Christmas bbq to go to this evening. I hope I'm not too tired after the shopping. I normally don't do two things like that in one day.

Someone wants us to take two 18 month old short haired plain tabby/white cats because their dad is dying from cancer. Supposed to be very friendly.. One cat I would probably take almost for sure as a mate for old Black devil but they are a brother and sister and don't want them separated.

I'm not getting the anti-Federer attitude by the tennis fans on here?

Whats the big deal. We hate him, just like we would an AFL footballer, pop star whoever. Its just an opinion.
And i mean "hate" in the sense of the sport, its not like if i saw him on the street i'd king hit him. Its just words.

/and fwiw never forgiven him for the "I know how you feel" crack to Andy Roddick while getting his fking 134th trophy at the US Open.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was so tired after yesterday's shopping and bbq that when I woke up this morning and looked at my alarm clock I thought it read 10am. I hurried up to take my first meds so I could lie down for another half hour. When I set my clock, I noticed it was only 8am. And I only had soda water last night. Nap time this afternoon for sure.

Whats the big deal. We hate him, just like we would an AFL footballer, pop star whoever. Its just an opinion.
And i mean "hate" in the sense of the sport, its not like if i saw him on the street i'd king hit him. Its just words.

/and fwiw never forgiven him for the "I know how you feel" crack to Andy Roddick while getting his fking 134th trophy at the US Open.
**** I was just asking. There's a few tennis fans in here, and I didn't get the context.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back