FTA-TV First Date - Part 4 and the summer of tennis

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

We are plagued by ants. But at least they are kinda cute and seem clean.
I wish you could communicate with the leader queen and cut them a deal, like as long as you all stay out of the house forever I'll leave a kilo of sugar for you somewhere up in the backyard every 6 months.

Im so thankful i dont have to deal with ants anymore.

Back at my old house, we had a 5 year or so battle with them, then one summer they just vanished thank god.
I think they come inside when it has been dry for a long time with no rain iirc. Not sure why though.

Got rid of my ants a few months ago.(Knock on wood that they stay away.) They loved to finish off Zsa Zsa's food in the kitchen. I used those Ant Rid traps and the liquid. I put the liquid where ZZ couldn't reach on the floor near a cupboard where they seemed to come from and the traps and liquid around the kitchen window frames. The ants were those tiny little buggers. I could feel their bite when cleaning them up.

There's an Ant thread? WTF? Really?

So Shell started that thread over 12 years ago? Has she always had so much time to waste? :p
24vimhw.jpg

Captain Sensible posted in that thread? I've known him for 17 years. Met up with him on a visit in 2002. Good memories.

Gump befriends a Native American woman, who teaches nursery school at a government building in Oklahoma City (the site of the real-life bombing). In the proposed film, Gump is sitting on a bench outside the building waiting for her to join him for lunch, when the building behind him explodes.

:tearsofjoy:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

One Gump movie was enough.

Why is it that I can remember every word on 60s songs that I've been watching on YouTube this afternoon, yet can't remember what I had for dinner last night?

One Gump movie was enough.

Why is it that I can remember every word on 60s songs that I've been watching on YouTube this afternoon, yet can't remember what I had for dinner last night?
Best 60s song is Paint It Black

Best 60s song is Paint It Black
You're so edgy. LOL

California Dreaming

Or maybe this? LOL

#1 in the US in Jan 1968. I was a Sophomore in high school.

The lyrics "Cross your heart with your living bra" was quite risque at the time. It was taken from a TV bra commercial.

Why is Survivor two hours long ffs.

To save us from having to watch Richmond tonight?

I'll watch Goggle online tomorrow. H&A is scheduled for 11:30pm tonight on 7 and 7TWO at 7. It's so confusing. I miss the footy being played only on Saturday afternoons like God intended.

Why does Johno Brown always shave his head number 1 or 2 when he obviously still has a full head of hair?
Perhaps it's some kind of a fetish thing? I don't know. HomerThompson might know. His avatar is a cartoon of himself I believe.

LOL I forgot that this came up in my "recommended for you" on YouTube before Kram's original post. How did Google know that was what he'd bring up in this thread? Spooky.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back