FTA-TV First Date - Part 4 and the summer of tennis

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vegas was the only place I really drank alcohol. Cool weather - Bloody Mary daytime, Black Russian or White Russian in the evenings. Warm weather - gin and tonic daytime, Bloody Mary evening and/or first thing in the morning.

Pokies are not evil! I won over a million dollars online one night! Of course it was fake money and I bet $2000 each try. :p

Did he leave
Yes, for a little while. He went off on an extended "fishing trip" with his ex-wife Martha. Who else but Alf would do such a thing? He actually took six weeks off to do some theatre, Priscilla, in Brisbane.

Yes, for a little while. He went off on an extended "fishing trip" with his ex-wife Martha. Who else but Alf would do such a thing? He actually took six weeks off to do some theatre, Priscilla, in Brisbane.

Sorry but he did theatre lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

May 2, 2007
WA
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Chicago Bears, de Boer, Arsenal
I thought that channel was going to be interesting when it first came out but it was inctedibly boring and not surprised its gone.

On SM-G925I using BigFooty.com mobile app
Used to be handy mainly for the analysts on Trading Day, got some pretty decent ideas off there that made me us some cash.

This has to be one of the biggest political choke jobs ever.

As long as I keep getting my medical bills paid for by Medicare, subsidised transport and other free stuff paid for by you people, I can live with it. ;)

May 2, 2007
WA
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Chicago Bears, de Boer, Arsenal
As long as I keep getting my medical bills paid for by Medicare, subsidised transport and other free stuff paid for by you people, I can live with it. ;)
Labor tried to play class warefare and it backfired badly.

I kind of wanted them in, only thing I didn't like was the franking credit changes, not really bothered either way to be honest.

What's with the weather this morning? I had to turn on the lamp in my living room it's so dark. I swear that it became windier here in Melbourne in the 17 years that I was away.

Now that Eurovision is over, I ain't got nuffin to do.

No. I miss the drama. I'm watching MasterChef sporadically. Same as last year. And now even Survivor is finished. Must See TV is just a thing of the past to me now. If only First Dates would come back... Hey... there's still time to apply. Should I?????? ;)

https://go.mycastingnet.com/Apply/Show/FirstDates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back