FTA-TV First Date - Part 4 and the summer of tennis

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apparently he is OK. My mum had a triple bypass in 1999 at 74 years of age. She lived another almost 17 years. She had a couple of stents put in during the mid noughts and had her meds changed a few times. I wish my illness was so simple to solve.

Apparently he is OK. My mum had a triple bypass in 1999 at 74 years of age. She lived another almost 17 years. She had a couple of stents put in during the mid noughts and had her meds changed a few times. I wish my illness was so simple to solve.

Take each day as it is, that’s all you can do. You’ll get there!

Take each day as it is, that’s all you can do. You’ll get there!
Thanks, but I won't get better. My illness is degenerative. My neurologist last week said that there wasn't any sign of other symptoms and I've stabilised for the time being thanks to my meds. However, they will eventually be unproductive. Safety bars were put in my bathroom last Friday by the council and I've bought a new bed for safety reasons and it'll be easier for my cleaner/aid to change the sheets for me. The only thing I wish I could get is a dishwasher, but I have no room for one in my small kitchen. I can't stand in one place for a long time so I wash my dishes in sections. Eff the environment. I should just use paper plates and plastic cutlery. :p

I watched parts of it. Any American who supports Trump is someone I would ignore.

Uber sent me a code for 50% off my next three trips(up to $60) to be used by Monday. Of course I don't have any appoinments this week. I can't decide where to go. Maybe Westfield Airport West to have Seniors Lunch at the hotel, play the pokies and do some shopping. As long as I'm feeling OK.

I just watched the Billboard Top 50 Songs from last week. I mourn.

This is the #1 song? I understand that it's the song of the summer. Since when did hillbilly music take over the pop charts? Just kill me now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes that’s the one lol

The re-boot is coming soon.

Hope its better than Seachange one. I tuned in for about 5 minutes, some boring storyline about the environment/saving the beach i dunno. Lost interest quickly. Not the same anyway with different ppl cast in the roles.

The re-boot is coming soon.

Hope its better than Seachange one. I tuned in for about 5 minutes, some boring storyline about the environment/saving the beach i dunno. Lost interest quickly. Not the same anyway with different ppl cast in the roles.

Seachange lol it looked awful hahahahaha

Seachange lol it looked awful hahahahaha

I loved the original- being filmed where my parents have a house also made it a bit extra special.

Dumb to bring it back after all these years. Not even filmed down the Bellarine anymore, its in ******* NSW, get stuffed.

I loved the original- being filmed where my parents have a house also made it a bit extra special.

Dumb to bring it back after all these years. Not even filmed down the Bellarine anymore, its in ******* NSW, get stuffed.

Some shows are better kept as not being rebooted that is definitely one!

Are there any good re-boots? Was a huge fan of Roseanne, didnt bother with that one either, even before they killed off Rosie.

Weirdly I didn’t mind the Gilmore Girls one

OMG I am so happy! Shell liveth! Welcome back. I've missed you. How was Survivor? I'm using your Survivor image as my avatar today.

I knew you'd come back! I just knew it!

97r049.jpg

Fair enough- but fmd i hated the GG so much. The acting in it was just woeful imo, could not sit thru one ep of it.

I’ve binge watched that show so many times

I’ve binge watched that show so many times

Speaking of binge watching.. did so the other week with Twin Peaks (was too young for it when it originally came out)- really enjoyed that one.

Hey there's another example of a re-boot.

Only seen series one tho thus far, havent got to two yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back