FTA-TV First Date - Part 4 and the summer of tennis

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I remember it snowing once and only once in Melbourne. It was Aug 13 1987 I believe. I was teaching in Ringwood and snow began to fall, just a light snow, for a few minutes. I took my Year 7 class outside as did many teachers with their own classes. Some of my boys had never seen snow before.

I've been to the snow at Lake Mountain twice. The first time was back in 1979 when I got guilted into going with my parish's youth group. The nun in charge rang me the night before their excursion and said that they needed another chaperone to replace someone who was ill. I gave in. The second time was in 1985. A few friends convinced me to go and have a barbecue in the snow for the first day of Spring for my birthday. It was fun.

Field of Dreams is on right now on GEM. Legit not seen this movie in yonks.
Did you read that the Yankees and the Chicago White Sox are planning to play a game there next year? MLB is building an 8000 seat stadium next to the field to play just one game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

May 2, 2007
WA
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Chicago Bears, de Boer, Arsenal
I kind of have to living in the country and even though I do go to Perth pretty regularly now I've got used to it and it's just way easier than walking around shops. Even as a bloke always a bit of a gamble if it fits though and some stuff occasionally wont get worn but this is offset by usually being a fair bit cheaper.

Damaging the bathers is still a bit annoying becasue they are an exact style and length I really like that for some reason they only make literally 1 pair a year of, when others the will make 10+.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back