FTA-TV First Date - Part 4 and the summer of tennis

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still see popcorn ceilings quite a bit on House Hunters, and they always complain about it. It is pretty awful.

Dunno why tho all the Americans seem to hate carpet- like with a passion (even if its brand new), will not buy a house with carpet. I like it- having floorboards especially atm in winter is not cosy in the slightest.
Our home was fully carpeted, but the house is 60 years old. My sister's McMansion only has carpet in the bedrooms. Her living room was always cold at Thanksgiving. I painted my mum's bedroom a light powder blue. I also bought new curtains and bedspread and a new bed and mattress fitted with safety bars.

I just bought a new bed base and mattress two weeks ago for myself and ordered new sheets and comforter this afternoon. My bed also has safety bars. My cleaner is going to change my sheets every two weeks. Now with the new safety bars in the bathroom and a new fridge, I only have to get rid of a glass dining room table with four chairs that I never use. It'll give me more room to use my inside walker. The only thing left to do is get lifters for my couch. I'm ordering five inch ones from Amazon to make it easier and safer to get off of it. I'll be all set then to stay here safely and more comfortably, at least for the time being.

Why not both. Carpet in bedrooms and lounge/TV room. Tiles or wood through dining area and hallways.
I still see popcorn ceilings quite a bit on House Hunters, and they always complain about it. It is pretty awful.

Dunno why tho all the Americans seem to hate carpet- like with a passion (even if its brand new), will not buy a house with carpet. I like it- having floorboards especially atm in winter is not cosy in the slightest.

Was watching Breaking Bad last night and was thinking it was odd how almost all of W.White's house is carpeted.

So what show is everyone watching now?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I listen to Neil Michell for half an hour every morning after I take my meds which raise my blood pressure. Hopefully, in time, the meds will no longer be needed and I will just have to listen to Mitchell. Money saver.

But after all that discussion on GD, im leaning towards getting it done by professionals :D

a. cant be stuffed, b. dont know what im doing, c. im getting a tax return of 7k. May as well spend it on something like this. And clothes. And a hotel in the city + day spa. This shall be my contribution to the suffering economy.
Just did mine, nearly 3k back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back