FTA-TV First Date - Part 4 and the summer of tennis

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I usually say * when I try to get off my couch. I really need to order the 5 inch raisers for it. My new bed is higher than the last one and is so much easier to get in/out of.

You must have had at least 100 different avatars this year already!
I change avatars more than I change my underwear. The lion with blood on his face represents the Plastics' blood I want to see flowing at the Gabba tomorrow evening. :)

Hmm, have to put down poor old Fevola the cat this arvo, very sick pussy cat probably cancer.

I'll miss the big boofhead but he's had 12 years also living with feline aids so can't be that sad, he's had a good run and life.
Sorry to hear that. Having two cats that have had to be put down was heartbreaking for me.

At least you have another cat. After Jordan died I couldn't even think about getting a new cat. He died in Nov and it wasn't until the following April that I even considered getting another. I stopped by pet shops which had shelter cats in early May and just walked out. In late June I told my mum that it felt kind of lonely that summer without a cat and began my search. I was hoping to find a Blue Russian or mix.

I went to a shelter and looked and found a kitten I liked but their policy was to only adopt out pairs of kittens. I went home and had a think. I returned and had a look at older cats but none of them clicked with me. There was a huge orange tabby that jumped on my lap when I entered the cat lounge, but he would have crushed my 90 pound mum if he'd jump in her lap. Then I noticed a carrier against a wall with a cat in it. I inquired about her and was told that she had just arrived back at the shelter after having a litter in foster care and was being reacclimatised with the other cats. She was about three years old. When we went into a private room and she came out of the carrier, she was scared to death, but I fell in love with her and adopted her the next day, a little over nine years ago. She was a Snowshoe Siamese Bluepoint cat. She fell in love with my mum and in fact the last picture I have of my mum is one with Lily sitting in her lap about two weeks before my mum died. One of the hardest decisions I've had to make was to take her back to the shelter when I moved back here. The importing cost and red tape was too much for me at the time. I did find out that she was adopted with another cat by an elderly woman who had just lost her cat. I'm sure she's enjoying her life, but I still miss her.

Just finished watching ep 7 peternorth

Am quite perplexed how that Bryce s**tstain can still just attend that school- i get he may not be able to be tried in court, but surely in this/that scenario he would be expelled.

can i just check, season 2?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back