FTA-TV First Date - Part 4 and the summer of tennis

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The poster who binged all seven seasons I've been posting with for 18 years, a few month fewer than I've been posting on here. He's a mad New York Mets fan, the team I hate the most. We've had a friendly rivalry all this time.

Tell him hes brilliant from Shell.

More people should be liking BD.

"Remastered"
So we an watch Pam Anderson in HD

giphy.gif

C1 you better not, you may have a heart attack
The opposite. I need my blood pressure to rise. It would be cheaper to watch it than pay for my meds.

Wifi finally came back on. I was without it for three hours. I almost died in that time. It was like living back in the 70s, but without a disco ball.

Will that be on 7plus, so I can watch later tonight?
I really don't know. I always watch it live. Seeing Jeff Thomson makes me feel really old.(He's two years older than me.) I guess I was lucky being able to see champions like him and Lillee and Viv Richards. At least they were entertaining to watch, though I never really liked the game.

I really don't know. I always watch it live. Seeing Jeff Thomson makes me feel really old.(He's two years older than me.) I guess I was lucky being able to see champions like him and Lillee and Viv Richards. At least they were entertaining to watch, though I never really liked the game.
Never seen the footy version, but this one is on cricket and I rate Sam Pang.

Never seen the footy version, but this one is on cricket and I rate Sam Pang.
I did not know who Sam Pang was until TFB. He didn't become famous until after I left Australia in 2000. He is one of the funniest people I've ever seen on Australian TV. His quick wit is unsurpassed. His self-depricating humour is a real winner. How come he hasn't been nominated for a Logie yet?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sounds like this Prince Andrew is in some serious poo.
Be careful who you hang around with. That's why I sometimes worry about posting here. Some of you people might really be creepos. ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back