FTA-TV First Dates - Part 5 - Back to the Repeats

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I loved Nomadland. It was very craftily made. At times it really seemed like a documentary. I hadn't read too much about it beforehand except that it was #1 on many movie critics' lists for 2020. Frances McDormand was her excellent self. I hope she wins her third Oscar for Best Actress in a Leading Role. Interesting to read that actual nomads, not actors, played some of the roles. I have watched a number of YouTube videos about nomads including one who was in the film. Not the life for me, but far more interesting than what I have now. But then again, anything is more interesting... ;)

I loved Nomadland. It was very craftily made. At times it really seemed like a documentary. I hadn't read too much about it beforehand except that it was #1 on many movie critics' lists for 2020. Frances McDormand was her excellent self. I hope she wins her third Oscar for Best Actress in a Leading Role. Interesting to read that actual nomads, not actors, played some of the roles. I have watched a number of YouTube videos about nomads including one who was in the film. Not the life for me, but far more interesting than what I have now. But then again, anything is more interesting... ;)

Dont forget Instant Hotel at 4.45pm today

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back