FTA-TV First Dates - Part 5 - Back to the Repeats

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just got back from the birthday lunch at Taylors Lakes Hotel. First time eating out since last year. Nice to see things normal. Senior lunch is a bargain. A 250g porterhouse with garlic butter and garlic mashed potatoes and veggies only $17. We had our own cake and 20 meals were paid by my friend for her daughter's 60th. I did not play the pokies in my Jackpot room from three years ago since I'm waiting for money from Super and my dead aunt. I'll have a splurge once my dead aun't money comes through. Feeling a bit tired but staying home yesterday and not going to the neighbours' Christmas lunch was the right move.

Love Actually is on again tonight!

Just got back from the birthday lunch at Taylors Lakes Hotel. First time eating out since last year. Nice to see things normal. Senior lunch is a bargain. A 250g porterhouse with garlic butter and garlic mashed potatoes and veggies only $17. We had our own cake and 20 meals were paid by my friend for her daughter's 60th. I did not play the pokies in my Jackpot room from three years ago since I'm waiting for money from Super and my dead aunt. I'll have a splurge once my dead aun't money comes through. Feeling a bit tired but staying home yesterday and not going to the neighbours' Christmas lunch was the right move.

Love Actually is on again tonight!

Garlic butter :thumbsupv1:

The only time i changed that side one time, was to a tomato relish. Omfg... like the best tomato relish you will ever taste.

But otherwise GB is my go to.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back