FTA-TV First Dates - Part 5 - Back to the Repeats

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well too bad, it is what it is

Hopefully Federer loses in another one causing everyone to whinge. It should never have been changed. Just because Isner and Anderson were utter servebots

View attachment 810245

Chicago1 Shell which one out of these two charcoal or dark grey?
The one on the right.

Plumber was really nice. He had to replace the outlet valve and also the coiled piping. He suggested a new toilet since this is just the stock kind fitted into granny flats. Yeah, sure. $1000. No way. He showed me how the flush button is rather cheap and that it's not supposed to be screwed tight. LOL I was screwing it tighter because it was loose.

I run the BigFooty Fantasy Cricket League, and Chief has just awarded me with some mod powers to help with running it.
It’s not full mod powers, but I can approve, delete, move, edit etc posts. But just for the sub board that I was approved for. And can’t do anything on any other board.
You're a sellout! You're one of THEM now! :thumbsdown::)

Yeah i love joking around with the kids too... but am careful not to distract them/stop them from working.

Re. discipline aint my job in the classroom so thats one thing I dont have to worry about which is good.
I started a Master of Primary Teaching last year at Melbourne. I failed my subjects, and dropped out.
I failed my placement, primary because one of the kids in my class was not being studious. When I was being overseen, I had to keep telling him to pay attention, and he wouldn't. Sent the kids to do their work, and as always he asked for my help. My supervisor asked him why he doesn't do any work, and his reply way "akkaps isn't the teacher, I don't have to do it".
I still get emotional when I recount the story.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The one on the right.
Thanks, so 2 for right.

I can't make up my mind it's doing my head in haha they are both good.

I prefer the actual colour of the one on the left, just it almost looks black sometimes especially in a room up the back without much light which sort of feels like it might be too much. The other one is probably a safer pick.

How am I a sellout :D
I don't get to see any of secret boards, or any special powers that actually assist anyone.
You've given in to the establishment. You are a slave to them now. They own you! You're not one of us now. (Can you get Kram banned? If so, I'll forgive you.)

Only use them on Howlers it’s that simple
Chappell says this all the time as well and it gives me the shits, sounds good in theory if you don't think about it but would never work in reality.

I mean where the **** do you actually draw the line on what is a 'howler'?

Chappell says this all the time as well and it gives me the shits, sounds good in theory if you don't think about it but would never work in reality.

I mean where the **** do you actually draw the line on what is a 'howler'?

Well one that isn’t pitching a foot outside leg would be a start.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back