Carlton
Other Teams
Isotopes
Morning all

==================

Continued from First Date - Part 4:

Last edited by a moderator:
Did you win lol
I was just talking to my brother about that the other day. I lost more than on any other trip in 17 years, mainly because I knew it was my last trip... ;) That's OK, I more than made that amount plus a lot more with my Christmas 2017 Jackpot at Taylors Lakes.

akkaps why is your usename highlighted bright blue?

Afaik no one else has their names highlighted, am curious as to why yours is
I run the BigFooty Fantasy Cricket League, and Chief has just awarded me with some mod powers to help with running it.
It’s not full mod powers, but I can approve, delete, move, edit etc posts. But just for the sub board that I was approved for. And can’t do anything on any other board.

I run the BigFooty Fantasy Cricket League, and Chief has just awarded me with some mod powers to help with running it.
It’s not full mod powers, but I can approve, delete, move, edit etc posts. But just for the sub board that I was approved for. And can’t do anything on any other board.

Sorry just imagining you and the whip though lol

Aaaaaaah k, yep i understand.

May 2, 2007
WA
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Chicago Bears, de Boer, Arsenal
DSCN1124.JPG

Chicago1 Shell which one out of these two charcoal or dark grey?

Sorry just imagining you and the whip though lol
The sub board isn’t active enough to make that aspect fun.
I’m really bad as discipline. When I’ve taught primary school for a semester, or when volunteered with teenagers, I’ve always become their friends rather than teacher/supervisor. They little kids take advantage of this. :(
more worried about how I’m perceived.

And because a close match >>> 6-3 in the last?

The tie breaker in the last is the single most dumb thing ever. I blame that dumb Yank for wrecking tennis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back