FTA-TV First Dates - Part 5 - Back to the Repeats

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today's Lifetime movie was nominated for a Primetime Emmy for Outstanding Made for Television movie! The Memory Keeper's Daughter - A father separates his son from his twin sister at birth to prevent him and the mother from knowing she was born with Down syndrome. Based on the novel by Kim Edwards.

I've seen it.

Sean Pierce, Fiona marries him at the end of Season 6.

I've only watched up to halfway through Season 7. I miss having Showtime and HBO.
I ****in hated that actor and character in Shameless.

I've seen up until the end of Season 8, should really look at finding 9 to watch.

Last edited:
I ****in hated that actor and character in Shameless.

I've seen up until the end of Season 8, should really look at finding 9 to watch.
I'll have to check IMDB to see which episode was the last I saw. OK. It was the third episode of Season 9. I can't remember the site I watched it on. So I have to catch up with the rest of Season 9 and all of Season 10 which finished in January. I also have to find Season 9 and 10 of Curb Your Enthusiasm. And I've never seen the second season of Big Little Lies. I watched the first season back home right before I moved back here three years ago.

I just caught up with last night's episodes of Home and Away.

1. Too many Kiwis. I wish they were deaf mutes. I feel like I could stick a pen(pronounced "pin") in their eyeballs.
2. Alf is back.
3. I knew Ryder's dad was dying. Too cliched of an entry into a TV soap.
4. I'm enjoying seeing Maggie suffer.
5. A week without Bella is a good week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I just caught up with last night's episodes of Home and Away.

1. Too many Kiwis. I wish they were deaf mutes. I feel like I could stick a pen(pronounced "pin") in their eyeballs.
2. Alf is back.
3. I knew Ryder's dad was dying. Too cliched of an entry into a TV soap.
4. I'm enjoying seeing Maggie suffer.
5. A week without Bella is a good week.

I almost want Bella back lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back