FTA-TV First Dates - Part 5 - Back to the Repeats

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morning all. Caught up on some recently-screened FD eps over the weekend and found a few I'd missed. Was nice to see the old restaurant crew and suggestive mushrooms again.

The mushrooms are the key lol

I completely forgot about FD! I'll have to have a look and watch what I haven't seen. I have to catch up with last evening's MC this afternoon.

Plus you have to watch BB
I've watched that already. The Manson Girl got kicked out. Tonight I'll watch MC and HYBPA and then BB online when it's available.

Saw that Reece lost on MC when I was watching FBI last night. Just watching MC now. Reece deserves to lose for using beetroot. Yuck.

My Coles order is arriving in less than two hours. They were out of some stuff and couldn't substitute so no bananas, deli roast beef, half cauliflower, stir fry steak or toilet paper. I ordered a 24 pack of tp and they didn't substitute with anything at all. I'm OK for now. I forgot to order any chocolate but I do have some from my order of two weeks ago. It appears that Woolies is only delivering for the elderly and the sick since their Footscray distribution centre is still closed.

So first Gemma leaves H&A permanently after a short stint on the show and today Maggie and Ben leave. That's OK. I think the show already has too many Kiwis and Maggie and Ben have been sooooo depressing lately. I wonder who will be the new characters in the coming weeks. Maybe someone will catch this flu thing going around and cark it. Not Alf, but someone young and annoying? Hmmm... :D

So first Gemma leaves H&A permanently after a short stint on the show and today Maggie and Ben leave. That's OK. I think the show already has too many Kiwis and Maggie and Ben have been sooooo depressing lately. I wonder who will be the new characters in the coming weeks. Maybe someone will catch this flu thing going around and cark it. Not Alf, but someone young and annoying? Hmmm... :D

Wish Jasmine would leave!

She's making Bella sound tolerable!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wish Jasmine would leave!

She's making Bella sound tolerable!
Dear, sweet, Jasmine has become a looney. Her role is just about over it would seem unless they bring in a new love interest for her.

Damn Ch 7. I didn't watch BB online last night before i went to bed so I thought I'd watch it on 7 this afternoon. So, of course, Ch 7 has an ad in the first half hour showing scenes from tonight's show and gave away someone who is still there. Since that I have put the TV on mute whenever an ad comes on and do not look at the TV screen, just glimpse to see if it's back on. I also have not looked at YouTube yet since usually my recommended viewing has the interview with the person voted out the night before.

LOL Well, I got sucked in. The ad I happened to see had Kieran in it so I presumed Mat had been voted out(as he should have been). Big riggage #2.

I'm sick of the new happy virus commercials. :musicnotes: It's not about me, it's not about you... :musicnotes: #whatweneedtodo Bullshit.

Bye, Ben. Bye Maggie. I bet their storyline really ends in a week or so when the bay gets news that they've died of Covid-19 in Italy.

I see this new bachelor show has some contestants from the Bachelorette, that slimy Brit Ciarran and the dopehead Jaime. I think I might pass.

I'm sick of the new happy virus commercials. :musicnotes: It's not about me, it's not about you... :musicnotes: #whatweneedtodo Bullshit.

Bye, Ben. Bye Maggie. I bet their storyline really ends in a week or so when the bay gets news that they've died of Covid-19 in Italy.

I see this new bachelor show has some contestants from the Bachelorette, that slimy Brit Ciarran and the dopehead Jaime. I think I might pass.

Any chance of Jasmine and Bella joining lol

So the pilot episode of "2 Broke Girls" is on 10Peach right now. Can't believe it premiered almost nine years ago.

Second episode right afterward.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back