FTA-TV First Dates - Part 5 - Back to the Repeats

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Finally! A Lifetime type movie on Ch 7 now - A Sister's Secret from 2009, not to be confused with a Lifetime movie from 2018 with the same name.

After losing her twin brother to suicide, a woman blames her brothers ex-girlfriend and plans to take her revenge. (I've probably seen it since it's from that era.)

Great for a cold, wintry Tuesday afternoon. :)

Oh yeah, I've ordered Subway from Uber Eats which is just arriving.

Maybe Shell has been sequestered on the Bachelor or Big Brother?

I'm doing Christmas in July drinks this week with a few folks on zoom. There's been talk of an online masquerade ball as well but I'm not sure how well that will work. Might be fun.
Just remember, she's not really gone, if we find a way to remember her. - Star Trek 2

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lee Miserable? I am not a fan of musicals. I wouldn't mind seeing the stage performance, but movie? Nah. As for Wentworth, I guess my love of Prisoner would prevent me from enjoying it as much. I'd have too much to catch up on anyways. I have seen an episode or two and it seemed pretty good.

Manu's new show looks interesting. I hate when shows that have been on multiple times a week for many months end. I think I liked the Master Chef contestants this past season better than any other cooking show contestants I've seen.

Ch 7 noon Lifetime movie for today is "The Lost Wife of Robert Durst" which stars Katharine McPhee from American Idol. It just came on...

Katherine McPhee is an actress? lol
She's a very good actress. She's been in a few things.

Oh... I saw today's movie. I remembered after a few minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back