FTA-TV First Dates - Part 5 - Back to the Repeats

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Idk what you tennis fans think. But I’ve wondered if the French Open gets overshadowed because Wimbledon is on soon after. But this time, it is the grand slam straight after the preceding one.

I prefer the French myself.

Going over some tennis history. I found out Bobby Riggs was actually a serious player. I knew of the story of the battle of the sexes game against Billie Jean King. But I thought he was being a smart arse, and was like a Sam Groth journeyman of his day.

Nah man, Wimbledon and US Open champion campaigner. The battle of the sexes game was a pisstake.

Going over some tennis history. I found out Bobby Riggs was actually a serious player. I knew of the story of the battle of the sexes game against Billie Jean King. But I thought he was being a smart arse, and was like a Sam Groth journeyman of his day.

Nah man, Wimbledon and US Open champion campaigner. The battle of the sexes game was a pisstake.
Yep, it was a serious event

They made a movie about the match, never seen it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey, Chicago1 Foxtel is launching the Lifetime Movie Network

With your viewing history you could get some hosting work!
Looks like I might get Foxtel now. Many of the noon CH7 movies now are not actual Lifetime Network Movies like today's The Fifth Estate, but they are in the same genre, My actual favourite film shown on LMN is "The Stepfather". I've seen it at least six times. https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0814335/?ref_=nv_sr_srsg_1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back