FTA-TV First Dates - Part 5 - Back to the Repeats

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

It's on hiatus so Ch 7 can show the 50th news show of the day about the virus. If that home rules show is on next week at 7pm then it seems that they've dropped the news show. I wonder how many episodes of H&A they have in the can. I was thinking of watching the first episodes of A Country Practice at 7pm on 7plus to keep my usual timetable.

I wonder how you-know-who is doing. I wish she'd just drop by to say hello.
Stuck in a tiny 1 bedroom flat and still doesn't want to talk to ya!

Stuck in a tiny 1 bedroom flat and still doesn't want to talk to ya!
Perhaps it's for the best. However, I miss her stories. She had a vivid imagination. As if she ever ordered lobster for delivery. LOL :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

At least we don't have to see them play

Thats one positive. In a weird way this break may help Djokovic and Nadal who rarely physically take breaks- this could prolong their career

Does anyone know what this Tik Tok social media thing is.
What? Are you an oldie? Even I know what it is. Can you act stupid? Can you dance? Can you video irrelevant crap? If so, YOU can become a Tik Toker!

What? Are you an oldie? Even I know what it is. Can you act stupid? Can you dance? Can you video irrelevant crap? If so, YOU can become a Tik Toker!
A kid at swimming lessons a few weeks was asking if I was on it, said I dunno what it even is.

You should have seen the completely blank look on their face when I said only social media I use apart from FB very occasionally is BigFooty lol.

Does anyone know what this Tik Tok social media thing is.
A surreptitious way for the Chinese government to collect data on Westerners under the guise of having an app that allows users to share videos of themselves performing a dance routine to music

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back