FTA-TV First Dates - Part 5 - Back to the Repeats

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maggie is going to FNQ to visit her daughter CoCo so she'll be off our screens for a while. Heavenly. Both her and Bella out of my sight for a bit can only help my mental health. But poor Jasmine... :(

Has Morag ever been back on H + A.
Morag died. Last year I think.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Morag left in 1993 and returned while I was living in the states in 2001. LOL I immediately thought of the Wicked Witch of the West when I saw the name again and when I looked up Wiki Fandom that's how they described her. Cornelia Frances died in 2018 on May 28th, two years ago tomorrow.. She was great in The Young Doctors and Sons and Daughters. This country had some really memorable actors in the 70s and 80s. Now? Meh.

I'm feeling unloved. There was nothing in my spam email folder this morning. Valerie has forgotten me. eHarmony just doesn't care anymore. I'm not going to know how to grow. And I guess I won't be getting that aluminium siding for my house.

i am sick of seeing all the big brother ads
They give me nightmares. It'll be interesting to compare it to the US version. I watched every weeknight show and Big Brother After Dark once in a while. I could not believe the number of people at a site I post on who had the 24 hour access and spent almost their entire summers watching it. I'm sure you-know-who will be watching whatever she can. ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They give me nightmares. It'll be interesting to compare it to the US version. I watched every weeknight show and Big Brother After Dark once in a while. I could not believe the number of people at a site I post on who had the 24 hour access and spent almost their entire summers watching it. I'm sure you-know-who will be watching whatever she can. ;)
I might watch a few episodes but the contestants already sound annoying

I'm feeling unloved. There was nothing in my spam email folder this morning. Valerie has forgotten me. eHarmony just doesn't care anymore. I'm not going to know how to grow. And I guess I won't be getting that aluminium siding for my house.
No correspondence from members of the Nigerian royal family?

No correspondence from members of the Nigerian royal family?
No. Nothing. Today I only had two spam emails. I remember when I used to be popular.

Looks like it's a great Lifetime movie on Ch 7 just starting.

The Hazing Secret. Comprehensive review on IMDB:

User Reviews

Stupid movie
2 February 2019 | by wnfarahsofia

Stupid movie . Wasting time , how this director can be a director ?

I'm sold!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back