FTA-TV First Dates - Part 5 - Back to the Repeats

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Brother premiere lol
I can't wait to see what it's like. There are no live feeds to the house online for a price are there? BB starting was the unofficial start of summer back home. Started around June 20.

I can't wait to see what it's like. There are no live feeds to the house online for a price are there? BB starting was the unofficial start of summer back home. Started around June 20.

Not sure but looking forward to next week

Unfortunately Maggie came back tonight...

I understand that Melbourne is going to have a "protest" in the city on Saturday in solidarity with the people of colour in the US. I'm thinking of going. I wonder if i can "pick up" a new MacBook while I'm there. No Apple Store in the CBD and no Apple products at Myer anymore, so where can I "pick one up"? My mask might be handy to have. I'll grease up my walker's wheels for a quick exit. I'll have to search for a box of Redheads to bring with me.

I understand that Melbourne is going to have a "protest" in the city on Saturday in solidarity with the people of colour in the US. I'm thinking of going. I wonder if i can "pick up" a new MacBook while I'm there. No Apple Store in the CBD and no Apple products at Myer anymore, so where can I "pick one up"? My mask might be handy to have. I'll grease up my walker's wheels for a quick exit. I'll have to search for a box of Redheads to bring with me.

JB Hi Fi would have them or at least they should.

JB Hi Fi would have them or at least they should.
I see that there is one in the city near where the riots protest will be. Must plan quick getaway now.

I see that there is one in the city near where the riots protest will be. Must plan quick getaway now.

Best to call them first and check. That would be my first place I’d go to.

Best to call them first and check. That would be my first place I’d go to.
But they'll have my number and they'll trace the MacBook to me. I need a better plan than that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I remember when it came out about eight years ago. I think I turned it off like I did today.

LOL Didn't realise that Denise Richards, who is in it, was born near my hometown, probably in the same hospital that my dad died in.

I thought it might have been filmed in Queensland since the two main characters are Aussies. No, Hawaii. I wonder how/why they chose two Aussies?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back