FTA-TV First Dates - Part 5 - Back to the Repeats

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
HomerThompson Looks like a good one today from Lifetime: A Mother's Nightmare.

Vanessa moves fast to claim Chris for her own, taking his time away and distancing him from his family and friends. His mom, Maddie, is disturbed by their sudden relationship and when she discovers a secret of Vanessa's and she uses all her resources to convince Chris to end it. Angered and vengeful, Vanessa accuses Chris of a heinous act that turns the school against him and sparks an online attack. When things get violent, Vanessa plans her next move and Maddie must find out Vanessa's game before she loses her son forever.

I've probably seen it, bit it's eight years old. They all seem to blend in with each other. :)

Edited to add: Yeah, I've seen it.

Last edited:

Hey guys, just wanted to say thanks for the "go cats" etc last weekend- obviously been going thru some personal crap, why i havent been posting. Saturday night was the icing on the cake really. Oh and i resigned from my job- i just fking hated it. Yes i know i should have been grateful to have a job in COVID but i just couldnt do it. Least ill get a juicy LSL payout.

Hope yall doing ok.

Oh and Below Deck Med. Get around it. Friday nights, late.

Thanks

It was a weird final, we couldn't really celebrate.

C1 will be so happy to see you posting in here.

Honest to god i kind of wanted us to lose in a sense, because of that alone. 25km wouldnt get me to Geelong either, just to drive around.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey guys, just wanted to say thanks for the "go cats" etc last weekend- obviously been going thru some personal crap, why i havent been posting. Saturday night was the icing on the cake really. Oh and i resigned from my job- i just fking hated it. Yes i know i should have been grateful to have a job in COVID but i just couldnt do it. Least ill get a juicy LSL payout.

Hope yall doing ok.

Oh and Below Deck Med. Get around it. Friday nights, late.
Welcome back Shell.

Shell No, not you again! LOL I knew that things would get better once this little flu thing finished. First we are freed from our prisons and now Shell returns. It's a Festivus miracle!

Glad to hear that things are better for you now. Honestly, I'm so happy. I did worry about you. I also was barracking for the Cats last week, but, then again, I'd barrack for any team to beat those horrible Tigers and their obnoxious supporters.

Have you been watching Limetime movies at noon on CH7? Today's seems like a winner - Sex and the Single Mom. I think I've seen it.

This says it all:

Shell

Have you been watching Limetime movies at noon on CH7? Today's seems like a winner - Sex and the Single Mom. I think I've seen it.

No. Even tho i am now unemployed, i shall not sink to that level.

SBSViceland was showing hoarders back to back eps at noon for a while. They made me think of you.
/jks.

Bit of Judge Judy goes alright too...

Shell
. I also was barracking for the Cats last week, but, then again, I'd barrack for any team to beat those horrible Tigers and their obnoxious supporters.

Yeah i liked it better when Richmond were our bitches. Snr would kick 14. Richo would crack the shits. Those were the days :hearteyes:

Shell No, not you again! LOL I knew that things would get better once this little flu thing finished. First we are freed from our prisons and now Shell returns. It's a Festivus miracle!

Glad to hear that things are better for you now. Honestly, I'm so happy. I did worry about you. I also was barracking for the Cats last week, but, then again, I'd barrack for any team to beat those horrible Tigers and their obnoxious supporters.

This says it all:

Aren't you busy following an election and debates??

BTW, gogglebox has finished for the year

It will be back next year

Aren't you busy following an election and debates??

BTW, gogglebox has finished for the year

It will be back next year
I've been posting in the Trump and Election threads. I haven't watched Gogglebox for a few months. I did catch up with one episode a couple of weeks ago. Doesn't Ch 10 online keep them up for only a week or so?

Amazing Race is on tonight! Looks new says "Filmed prior to the outbreak". Channel 7 10pm
I saw it was up on Ch7 Plus. I haven't watched it yet. I'll try and remember for tonight. Triple episodes of Home and Away tonight! Just got my groceries delivered including that Connoisseur Raspberry White Chocolate ice cream that I bought last year. It was half price! What a glorious day today has been!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back