TV First Dates - Part 5: repeats & classic Simpsons

Remove this Banner Ad

kozi

Varsity athlete
Oct 14, 2011
AFL Club
Richmond
Well NBA will be relieved it’s only second worst
Covid has rooted NBA betting. Rotating outs with the close contact protocols have made it a lottery this season

Only thing I've been cashing in on is individual player props. Embiid points and Kuzma P/R are on 8 and 9 game streaks respectively right now. I'd recommend taking a look as those as they're free money at the minute

LukeParkerno1

Post-Human
Sep 23, 2005
Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Sydney Swans
Covid has rooted NBA betting. Rotating outs with the close contact protocols have made it a lottery this season

Only thing I've been cashing in on is individual player props. Embiid points and Kuzma P/R are on 8 and 9 game streaks respectively. I'd recommend taking a look as those, both free money at the minute

haven’t gone near US sports all season. Probably a good thing

Shell

Premium Platinum
Jul 2, 2005
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
Ah yeah, was just watching a movie got half way + turned it off. Then just fell asleep- woke up an hour later covered in sweat and just like my throat was on fire and vomit taste- bad.

I dont like vomiting :(

So yeah idk, was it acid reflux? Never had it before in my entire life. So was up hours later, sucking ice and just feeling gross.

Shell

Premium Platinum
Jul 2, 2005
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
And still feel pretty icky today. Had a cup of tea instead of coffee and then I google it and its like yeah tea is just as bad as coffee. :rolleyesv1:

So im back on ice and no food.

LukeParkerno1

Post-Human
Sep 23, 2005
Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Sydney Swans
And still feel pretty icky today. Had a cup of tea instead of coffee and then I google it and its like yeah tea is just as bad as coffee. :rolleyesv1:

So im back on ice and no food.

Fluids are the best thing you can do or a soup. You need to try and eat something even if it’s a chicken noodle soup

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Shell

Premium Platinum
Jul 2, 2005
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
If I'm feeling better tho, nachos it is.

It was probably my own stupid fault last night- i read you shouldnt lie down so soon after eating. Well I was literally slouching while I ate dinner last night. So serves me right

Kram

I'll brik u
May 2, 2007
WA
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Chicago Bears, de Boer, Arsenal
My brother gets that. Can be very bad, he has ended up in hospital
Yeah my mum had to go to hospital once.

That was only the 2nd time I've ever got it thankfully.
oh i am so doing nachos now

nachos are the best
You got to get the microwave just right though!

Kram

I'll brik u
May 2, 2007
WA
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Chicago Bears, de Boer, Arsenal
What is it?

Im assuming its not all fun and games like a U2 music video
I randomly felt dizzy as hell just like when you get of one of those spinning things at the playground as a kid but mainly only for a few minutes. Then after that's mostly gone away a little crook and a bit nauseous for an hour or so.

Could not think of much worse than having it for hours.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad