FTA-TV First Dates - Part 5 - Back to the Repeats

Status
Not open for further replies.
fresh prince was pretty rad.

i remember when i was sick as a kid they used to play welcome back kotter during the day

i wonder what sick kids these days watch as daytime tv
Yeah i remember WBK lol

And My Three Sons (terrible show), Jeanie, Bewitched, Mr Ed.

And Get Smart on Sunday afternoons

May 2, 2007
WA
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Chicago Bears, de Boer, Arsenal
ALF remember ALF?

ALFs back.. in pog form
Everyone knows the character and it was a fad at the time but can anyone remember the actual show? Or seen any re-runs since?

My only recollection really was that it was decent at the start but got crap quickly.

Everyone knows the character and it was a fad at the time but can anyone remember the actual show? Or seen any re-runs since?

My only recollection really was that it was decent at the start but got crap quickly.
Yeah i remember the show for sure.

Obviously havent seen it in years..

Apr 3, 2016
AFL Club
Sydney
to be honest i never liked australian comedy all that much. especially how every australian comedy that was unfunny was described as 'quirky and off beat'.

that being said i did really enjoy fat pizza. more so at the start before it turned into ethnic stereotype: the series

May 2, 2007
WA
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Chicago Bears, de Boer, Arsenal
to be honest i never liked australian comedy all that much. especially how every australian comedy that was unfunny was described as 'quirky and off beat'.

that being said i did really enjoy fat pizza. more so at the start before it turned into ethnic stereotype: the series
Pizza was pretty good at the start but got old fairly quick.

Jun 19, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs

To be fair, ive hardly watched it but when was Fat Pizza not an ethnic stereotype? I thought that was the whole premise. Happy to be corrected.
I dont care if it was and not remotely offended by it but that kinda humour does not really gell with me personally. That type of show comes a cropper in its repetitiveness for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back