FTA-TV First Dates - Part 5 - Back to the Repeats

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
the professor on gilligans island deliberately got them marooned and then wanted to stay there.

in its run, he invented a lie detector, a washing machine, a sewing machine, a geiger counter, a telegraph, a electric generator, a hot air ballon and jetpack fuel yet couldnt manage to patch a two foot hole on the boat.

i think it was so he could hook up with mary ann and ginger because he knew his only competition on the island was the skipper who was old and fat, verdun howell who was already married and gilligan who was clearly developmentally challenged

the professor on gilligans island deliberately got them marooned and then wanted to stay there.

in its run, he invented a lie detector, a washing machine, a sewing machine, a geiger counter, a telegraph, a electric generator, a hot air ballon and jetpack fuel yet couldnt manage to patch a two foot hole on the boat.

i think it was so he could hook up with mary ann and ginger because he knew his only competition on the island was the skipper who was old and fat, verdun howell who was already married and gilligan who was clearly developmentally challenged

:tearsofjoy:

If I were stranded on a desert island I'd expect all those inventions plus a slide from Level 4 of the boma down to the ground level.

i remember it from when i was at school, it used to be on during the day so if i was home sick i would watch it.

the one where homer goes tripping i think is the one where he drinks the candle then eats all the chillis

i remember it from when i was at school, it used to be on during the day so if i was home sick i would watch it.

the one where homer goes tripping i think is the one where he drinks the candle then eats all the chillis

Yeah and he ends up in a lighthouse and Marge is or isnt his soulmate.

Its a pretty average ep. I prefer the Xfiles one.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back