FTA-TV First Dates - Part 5 - Back to the Repeats

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taylor Moss

Club Legend
Oct 1, 2021
AFL Club
GWS
fu** me im not saying ppl will suddenly switch off. Im talking about Jokers first round match- the booing, the heckling and all the drama that would come with it.
.THAT MATCH is not gonna happen now. And nine would be filthy
I get that, but also, the Memorial tournament in Adelaide & the Hobart “international” (😂😂) barely raise a blip on the psyche of the casual sports fan here.

The whole Djoker drama that has shone a spotlight on the summer of tennis would have the power brokers at #9 backslapping each other and smoking cigars in glee.

You cannot buy this publicity.

^^^^^And, as I write this he has launched an appeal so they may get a double win!!

Oct 14, 2011
AFL Club
Richmond
That’s what I reckon too. And when it gets to week 2 (and invariably most Aussies not named Ash Barty are knocked out) we watch it anyway because it’s usually the highest quality of tennis.

I seriously doubt people are going to turn off the tennis because Novax has been punted as some sort of protest.
Don't think it's going to have that much impact on the ratings but it's certainly not going to decrease them

You're all over Novak v scrub games though

The point here was casual fans would rather see two scrubs from their home country battling it out

Rather watch the top players personally

May 2, 2007
WA
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Chicago Bears, de Boer, Arsenal
sopranoschitchat.jpg

Exactly.

Reason I tagged you was to highlight the difference between casual and hardcore fans

Also like to take a couple of long shot picks on the women lol

Oct 14, 2011
AFL Club
Richmond
Well NBA will be relieved it’s only second worst
Covid has rooted NBA betting. Rotating outs with the close contact protocols have made it a lottery this season

Only thing I've been cashing in on is individual player props. Embiid points and Kuzma P/R are on 8 and 9 game streaks respectively right now. I'd recommend taking a look as those as they're free money at the minute

Covid has rooted NBA betting. Rotating outs with the close contact protocols have made it a lottery this season

Only thing I've been cashing in on is individual player props. Embiid points and Kuzma P/R are on 8 and 9 game streaks respectively. I'd recommend taking a look as those, both free money at the minute

haven’t gone near US sports all season. Probably a good thing

Ah yeah, was just watching a movie got half way + turned it off. Then just fell asleep- woke up an hour later covered in sweat and just like my throat was on fire and vomit taste- bad.

I dont like vomiting :(

So yeah idk, was it acid reflux? Never had it before in my entire life. So was up hours later, sucking ice and just feeling gross.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back