FTA-TV First Dates - Part 5 - Back to the Repeats

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think when I was on it maybe like 5% of the applications were genuine ha.

Had a job lined up within 6 months though that was a 99% lock though.
Yep its such a wank.

I feel sorry for the ppl at the other end having to sift thru all the bs applications (like mine for eg)

May 2, 2007
WA
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Chicago Bears, de Boer, Arsenal
Yep its such a wank.

I feel sorry for the ppl at the other end having to sift thru all the bs applications (like mine for eg)
Yeah this was only something like 4 a fortnight, isn't it like 20 now haha.

Like seriously who with any sort of common sense would think that's a good idea, as you say businesses would just get spammed and make it a pain to find legitimate apps in there.

May 2, 2007
WA
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Chicago Bears, de Boer, Arsenal
You could also be out there doing some volunteer work too in lieu of job applications. Or a short course.

If the jobs not there, its not much you can do. And this was basically my situation all year, up until October/November
Where help imo would be really good is in old folks homes, not even doing any labour type work but even just going in there for a few hours a week and having a chat with some residents, playing games or jigsaws.. lot of people in there with no family nearby by to visit them that must just bored out of their minds and the workers there very rarely have the free time to do it. Could be a useful public service.

He's gone now but I used to make the effort when visiting just to have a chat about the footy for a couple of minutes with the bloke that had his room covered in Freo stuff like a little kid haha.

Apr 3, 2016
AFL Club
Sydney
ive got a place they can put novak when they kick his arse out of the country

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back