FTA-TV First Dates - Part 5 - Back to the Repeats

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw that one with my nephew. I thought it was the dumbest movie at first, but then... We also saw Borat together. We were the only two in stiches in the cinema. I also introduced him to the Lord of the Rings. Thanks, now I'm feeling homesick. :'(

what just happened?

Thoughts about tennis?
I know your love for Federer but that was a great win. Tennys wasn't the winner on the day.
Novak is a freak and go Ash you make me proud to be Aussie.

It's always food with you, isn't it :)
How could I turn down an invitation to lunch? I've decided that I will have something I've never had before - avocado toast. Maybe I can pass as being a Millennial if I order that. I usually get the Eggs Benedict.

What are some good place on Puckle St? Because they always close down after a few months, and nothings ever open for dinner.
Don't go very often and only for lunch at cafes. Sir Duke's is open until 10pm, but it has a limited dinner cafe menu. I've been there for lunch for their Reuben and Cubano sandwiches but they don't seem to have the Reuben anymore. https://www.sirduke.com.au/

geordie-shore-2011-cast.jpg

Ah yep, orange shirt. How could i forget orange shirt...

How could I turn down an invitation to lunch? I've decided that I will have something I've never had before - avocado toast. Maybe I can pass as being a Millennial if I order that. I usually get the Eggs Benedict.

Don't go very often and only for lunch at cafes. Sir Duke's is open until 10pm, but it has a limited dinner cafe menu. I've been there for lunch for their Reuben and Cubano sandwiches but they don't seem to have the Reuben anymore. https://www.sirduke.com.au/
Sir Duke is overpriced, and it tries to be too "hip" for it's own good.

Sir Duke is overpriced, and it tries to be too "hip" for it's own good.
But isn't that what you Millennials want? All show, no substance? They do have enough room for my walker, so they're boomer friendly! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back