Kram

I'll brik u
May 2, 2007
WA
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Chicago Bears, de Boer, Arsenal
It must be getting cold, Black Devil came in this morning and crawled under the blanket.

Kram

I'll brik u
May 2, 2007
WA
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Chicago Bears, de Boer, Arsenal
How many chooks and do they have names?
We have 3 Isa browns named Agatha Christie, Miss Prissy and Lucille Ball.
About 20, lose count. Less than I used to at least.

Don't go out of my way to name them but some pick up one after a while. Balders/Baldy, Mr Belgium, Geppetto, Snowy, Speckles, Mungo and Bluey. Oldest hen I have is always called 'Senior'. And a couple of Silkies another poster gave us were already called Puffy and Pinkie.

Chicago1

20 Years on Big Footy!
Apr 19, 2001
Keilor East via Chicago
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Chicago Cubs
I am very proud of myself. I have no real computer knowledge except through usage, so most new stuff is "challenging". I just downloaded Chrome and set up my laptop for a Telehealth appt. on Wed for my cataract surgery scheduled for the end of the month. I'm to speak to a nurse to go over things.

So... now that I'm all set to go... I'll be canceling the cataract surgery. It's set for a week after my other surgery on May 18 and since I'll be in hospital for three days, I don't know if I'll be up to the trip to the Eye and Ear Hospital the next week. I'd prefer not to have that to worry about at this time. I have lived with my cataract for a few years so I can wait to have it removed until I'm in the right mind for it. I've only had hernia surgery before so the surgery on the 18th worries me a bit. With my disease, being put under a general anesthetic for surgery can be dangerous. Whatever would you people do without me?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad