FTA-TV First Dates - Part 5 - Back to the Repeats

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah be careful with your stuff in hospitals campaigners can and will steal
But I'm going to a Catholic Private Hospital. Surely they don't let riff raff in there! I do hope they have standards! :p

Do you listen to the segment about trees on Monday, and birds on Thursday?
I only listen to 774 after midnight, sometimes to 4am with the other old people and Saturday mornings to the Coodabeens. At times I have the urge to tune in at 5:45pm Fridays during Drive in the footy season. But, alas, no footy tipping. ;)

I have to have a Covid test before my surgery next week. It'll be my first. I guess I'll go to Sunshine Hospital. I haven't been anywhere since I visited the doctor who's performing the surgery two weeks ago.

I've heard it hurts like hell.

Unless you can get a saliva test?
Compared to what was done to me two weeks ago and worse with the surgery it'll be nothing

I'll have to ask the hospital.

I have to have a Covid test before my surgery next week. It'll be my first. I guess I'll go to Sunshine Hospital. I haven't been anywhere since I visited the doctor who's performing the surgery two weeks ago.
Yikes good luck with that mate :oops:

Just came on to say Ryder and whatsername travelled from Summer Bay to a party in Sydney in about 5 seconds! How did that work?

Yikes good luck with that mate :oops:

Just came on to say Ryder and whatsername travelled from Summer Bay to a party in Sydney in about 5 seconds! How did that work?

troybe

Assistant to the Travelling Secretary
Apr 19, 2008
Bunnings Institute for the Galactically Stupid
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Melb Stars, Man U, USC, NY Mets
IMG_4289.JPG

Home and Away getting it’s own dollar coin. Should be worth about $1.10 in 50 years!

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back