Chicago1

20 Years on Big Footy!
Apr 19, 2001
Keilor East via Chicago
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Chicago Cubs
I never use my phone except for calls, texts and Uber basically. I thought I might download BF and the two radio stations I listen to, 3AW and 774ABC to use in hospital. My phone won't let me use the email that is set up for it. It won't let me sign in. I use an app. I read online that there has been a problem with this on my outdated phone. It's even too old to be able to download UberEats. I don't really want to take my laptop to hospital. At least I'll have TV in my room.

Chicago1

20 Years on Big Footy!
Apr 19, 2001
Keilor East via Chicago
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Chicago Cubs
Yeah be careful with your stuff in hospitals campaigners can and will steal
But I'm going to a Catholic Private Hospital. Surely they don't let riff raff in there! I do hope they have standards! :p

Do you listen to the segment about trees on Monday, and birds on Thursday?
I only listen to 774 after midnight, sometimes to 4am with the other old people and Saturday mornings to the Coodabeens. At times I have the urge to tune in at 5:45pm Fridays during Drive in the footy season. But, alas, no footy tipping. ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Chicago1

20 Years on Big Footy!
Apr 19, 2001
Keilor East via Chicago
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Chicago Cubs
I have to have a Covid test before my surgery next week. It'll be my first. I guess I'll go to Sunshine Hospital. I haven't been anywhere since I visited the doctor who's performing the surgery two weeks ago.

Fossie 32

Premium Platinum
Oct 6, 2002
1300GODOGS
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Melbourne..VICTORY, Leeds
I have to have a Covid test before my surgery next week. It'll be my first. I guess I'll go to Sunshine Hospital. I haven't been anywhere since I visited the doctor who's performing the surgery two weeks ago.
Yikes good luck with that mate :oops:

Just came on to say Ryder and whatsername travelled from Summer Bay to a party in Sydney in about 5 seconds! How did that work?

Remove this Banner Ad