FTA-TV First Dates - Part 5 - Back to the Repeats

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm an idiot, didn't know I had the footy on 6 minute delay and thought there was 1 minute to go live and then spoiled it by seeing this.
But you don't know who I tipped.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There's a website called Bomber Blitz but it's very cliquey as a lot of posters know each other IRL. It is also very narrow-minded and if you express an opinion outside of the established views, no matter how reasonable, you are ostracised.

How many chooks and do they have names?
We have 3 Isa browns named Agatha Christie, Miss Prissy and Lucille Ball.
About 20, lose count. Less than I used to at least.

Don't go out of my way to name them but some pick up one after a while. Balders/Baldy, Mr Belgium, Geppetto, Snowy, Speckles, Mungo and Bluey. Oldest hen I have is always called 'Senior'. And a couple of Silkies another poster gave us were already called Puffy and Pinkie.

I am very proud of myself. I have no real computer knowledge except through usage, so most new stuff is "challenging". I just downloaded Chrome and set up my laptop for a Telehealth appt. on Wed for my cataract surgery scheduled for the end of the month. I'm to speak to a nurse to go over things.

So... now that I'm all set to go... I'll be canceling the cataract surgery. It's set for a week after my other surgery on May 18 and since I'll be in hospital for three days, I don't know if I'll be up to the trip to the Eye and Ear Hospital the next week. I'd prefer not to have that to worry about at this time. I have lived with my cataract for a few years so I can wait to have it removed until I'm in the right mind for it. I've only had hernia surgery before so the surgery on the 18th worries me a bit. With my disease, being put under a general anesthetic for surgery can be dangerous. Whatever would you people do without me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back