FTA-TV First Dates - Part 5 - Back to the Repeats

Status
Not open for further replies.
Posted this on the geelong board:

They were talking "anti" bucket lists on the radio this morning.

Some of their answers were the Taj Mahal (dunno never been), Barcelona (disagree), watching the Super Bowl (agree even tho ive never watched one).

One I'd say is probably skydiving. Not because i hated it, i loved it, is because im more chicken sh*t now that im older.

Anyone got their own anti bucket list.

May 2, 2007
WA
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Chicago Bears, de Boer, Arsenal
Sorry I thought you meant things you wouldn't do.

All I can think of is maybe the Barrier Reef, thought that was a bit underwhelming after the lenghty boat ride. But I think that was more to do with going off Mackay instead of one of the apparently better locactions to see it further up north like Townsville or Cairns.

Lmao, Point Cook.

Actually I can put that on my list. I've been to PC once, to visit a friend. Never again! :tearsofjoy:

Ive been to a rodeo. Not that I enjoyed it, but i found it fascinating. Like I was viewing a different species in a different habitat, and this is what they did for fun.

May 2, 2007
WA
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Chicago Bears, de Boer, Arsenal
Someone told me the other day WA is heaps better for that- up around Broome.
Actually all the fish just hide from you there, so you are then just basically left to snorkel around looking at big blocks of reef.. though did see this huge clam. When you go to leave they threw all the lunch scraps into to sea and then thousands of sea life then come out.

I would honestly rate snorkeling for a few minutes down south of WA at Bunker's Bay near Dunsborough far better, no tropical reef but loads of interesting fish and it was a 2 minute walk from the car not a 2 hour boat ride.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back