Not open for further replies.
May 2, 2007
WA
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Chicago Bears, de Boer, Arsenal
DSCN1382.JPG

This is the other cat I have here called Joy for about the last year. Was hanging around skinny so I fed and tamed it, then when I was able to pick it up finally, realised it was tattooed and chipped so took it down the vets. They rang the owners that live in the street over the back that said it was theirs but was just afraid of the new big dog. Stopped feeding it for a couple of weeks but it still hanged around hungry so I gave in and started feeding it again. They obviously don't care about and never rang the vets looking for it so I guess she's mine now..

I passed on my A/Z Covid shot today. I don't want to die!

Actually I canceled my appt since it was at a nearby clinic and too close for Uber to take me there. I've booked at my GP's office for later in the month.

May 2, 2007
WA
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Chicago Bears, de Boer, Arsenal
Thats one depressed tortoise shell. /or at least it looks like it.

What a bunch of campaigners the owners are.
It's not a bad cat, reasonably friendly and has a pretty funny character. Gets along with the old boy but she's quite timid, the exact sort that would hate any big dog.

Feb 17, 2006
Terror Lake
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Isotopes
Lmao, Point Cook.

Actually I can put that on my list. I've been to PC once, to visit a friend. Never again! :tearsofjoy:

Ive been to a rodeo. Not that I enjoyed it, but i found it fascinating. Like I was viewing a different species in a different habitat, and this is what they did for fun.
So you've been there twice - for the first and last time

This is my first post from my phone. I still haven't figured everything out yet.

Last edited:
I never use my phone except for calls, texts and Uber basically. I thought I might download BF and the two radio stations I listen to, 3AW and 774ABC to use in hospital. My phone won't let me use the email that is set up for it. It won't let me sign in. I use an app. I read online that there has been a problem with this on my outdated phone. It's even too old to be able to download UberEats. I don't really want to take my laptop to hospital. At least I'll have TV in my room.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back